News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

cart summary

Started by Grisu74, December 14, 2012, 13:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grisu74

Hello, I wanted to ask you something, but you can do so in the cart summary are added only custom fields that are added to the price and not the others? Thanks

www.venezianeplisse.com
Joomla 3.6.2
If you want to save money buy online at Veneziane & Plissé
www.venezianeplisse.com

PolishedGeek

We have a solution that can let you do this. But may I ask what kind of fields you want the shopper to choose but not have on the order?
~ Deb Cinkus, CEO
Polished Geek, LLC   |    www.PolishedGeek.com

Creators of JoomLister - eBay Lister for Joomla!

Grisu74

I use the same product plugin istraxx customize various fields and various variants cart, but when I click on "adds on cart", in summary cart after cart variants also appear to me that he did not choose and do not form part of the final price. Thanks
Joomla 3.6.2
www.venezianeplisse.com

Grisu74

Joomla 3.6.2
www.venezianeplisse.com

PolishedGeek

Sorry, don't know if you can do that with the istraxx plugin or not. I suggest opening a support ticket for it at extensions.virtuemart.net

With our Breezing Forms Custom Fields extension, we do have a way to do what you are asking. You can choose which specific fields are brought over to the cart and order, AND you also can set a parameter that if any fields are left blank then they are also hidden on the cart and order, even if those fields would normally be present.  This extension is now an approved 3rd party VirtueMart extension for sale here on VirtueMart.net: http://extensions.virtuemart.net/extensions-virtuemart-2/breezing-forms-custom-fields-plugin-detail

Please note that our extension also requires Crosstec Breezing Forms to work.

~ Deb Cinkus, CEO
Polished Geek, LLC   |    www.PolishedGeek.com

Creators of JoomLister - eBay Lister for Joomla!