News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Problem with slimbox maybe..

Started by aniangeless, November 26, 2012, 15:02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aniangeless

I have installed and updated to the last version..now i have vm 2.0.14. (joomla 2.5)
I have two problems:

1. A lightbox for all pics doesn't work...
2. In Category page a orderby doesn't display a list..

And i tried to install in other site, everything is working, but on one this site doesnt work, and i cant reinstall all joomla and vm, cos i fear to lose all products..i dont want to add product again..

Can you help me? please...

bytelord

Hello,

I don't understand your issues, please explain them better ...

1. try this if i am not mistaken: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=98647.0
If this is not you mean please check your backend configuration and for any any javascript conflicts.

2. May be is a javascript conflict after all for both issues. Use firebug to examine you site code, styling and also for js conflicts: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=102850.0

Regards
Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!

aniangeless

I guess there is a javascript conflict, but i dont know how find this conflict, cos i dont know about js..

look please at my site

http://shop.dnepr-badminton.dp.ua/component/virtuemart/goods/clothes/t-shirts

and click on the pic to show a modal box - there doesnt work, just opened in browser.

and i hover on order by there doesnt display a list for sorting.. in setting of vm i choose some items for sorting...

and on other site everything is working for example like this http://dnepr-badminton.dp.ua/vm

bytelord

Hello,

You could use firebug to examine your site code and check also for js conflicts as i mention on my first post. The issue is related to javascript conflict

QuoteSyntaxError: missing ; before statement ...p.dnepr-badminton.dp.ua/' ; vmLang = "" vmCartText = ' добавлен в корзину' ; vmC...

i think it is caused by some widgetkit ... try to disable it ... overrides the default js ... it caches also and take high priority <script type="text/javascript" src="/cache/widgetkit/widgetkit-e7282680.js">

Regards

aniangeless

Quotetry to disable it...
i disabled Widgetkit, it is not solved ((

i installed and checked on other site..same VM version and also there Widgetkit is enabled, everything is working well... look at other site http://dnepr-badminton.dp.ua/vm

in this site when i added one product to the cart and lightbox show that "product was added to your cart", and on first site after add of product just moved to the cart page...
why?
what i have to do?

or better make to backup of vm and then i install new joomla and vm..can it be solved? tell me how can i backup of all products vm?

bytelord

Hello,

1. The site that is working btw is loading jquery twice ... does not conflict but affects on speed. Loaded by jacomment.

2. On your new web site we have:
  1. Your cart module is not working properly ... is a custom one? Do you have SSL enabled? Try to disabled it please from vm backend configuration
  2. following javascript error:    ...p.dnepr-badminton.dp.ua/' ; vmLang = "" vmCartText = ' добавлен в корзину' ; vmC...
and loaded at once the following inside your header ... i dont know why ...

Can you try your cart module without overrides?

3. Last please check under joomla configuration file the live site variable ... is it right?

Regards

aniangeless

Quote from: bytelord on November 29, 2012, 03:02:58 AM
Try to disabled it please from vm backend configuration
Hello,
I disabled SSL, it worked! Thanks..

But about script i couldnt solve..and i tried to copy tables by phpByAdmin from one datebase (shop.dnepr-badminton.dp.ua) to other datebase (dnepr-badminton.dp.ua, it is that site is working well) for dont add all products again..it worked..everything is ok but there is one problem..

after add product to cart and in the cart page error:

Info: weigth_countries _weightCond orderWeight:0 method->weight_start: method->weight_stop: result:1
Info: weigth_countries _nbproductsCond nbproducts:1 method->nbproducts_start:0 method->nbproducts_stop:0 result:1
weigth_countries _orderamountCond cart_amount:95 method->orderamount_start:0 method->orderamount_stop:0 result:
weigth_countries _zipCond zip:49006
Info: weigth_countries _weightCond orderWeight:0 method->weight_start: method->weight_stop: result:1
Info: weigth_countries _nbproductsCond nbproducts:1 method->nbproducts_start:0 method->nbproducts_stop:0 result:1
weigth_countries _orderamountCond cart_amount:95 method->orderamount_start:0 method->orderamount_stop:0 result:
weigth_countries _zipCond zip:49006

What is wrong?

I wanted to solve so: when on working site (dnepr-badminton.dp.ua) everything is ok and i will copy datebase to shop.dnepr-badminton.dp.ua..i guess it will be ok..

bytelord

Hi,

Are you logged on the front-end as administrator? That one as far as i remember was showed by vmadmininfo, but i think this function has been removed. You are using 2.0.14 both vm2 and aio extensions?

Regards

aniangeless

Yes, you are right. I logged as administrator, I registered as user and made order..everything work! Thank you...
i am using 2.0.14 and aio.

i think now i have no problem..i will copy database to shop site..

aniangeless

this topic solved...thank to who hepled..