News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Customer review reminder

Started by nickson, November 27, 2012, 13:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickson

Hello All,

For Virtuemart 2.0(.14) I need a plugin.
A link should be triggered when the status of an order is set to shipped. The link is the following:

http://www.placereviewsitehere.com/set.php?user={user}&connector={connector}&action={action}&targetMail={targetMail}&delay={delay}

Where all the items can be programmed in manually but {targetmail} should be the emailadress of the customer from the specific order.

This is for inviting customers to place a review on a reviewsite.

This shouldnt be all that hard, I can even code it in myself. But i dont want to hard code this as a hack because then future updates will override this.
So a plugin would be the ideal sollution.

nickson

Thats correct, the only thing is, i really dont know how to do this without hard coding this.

p.barg

Hello,

we've been using the "VirtueMart Auto Order Followup Plugin" by Interamind in a VM1 shop. Don't know if they have it for VM2, but you might have a look there.

-- Petra

nickson

It has to be triggered when the status of an order is set to shipped. I think I can hard code this myself. But i dont want it to be hard coded. It has to be like a plugin so that if I update virtuemart, this plugin is still working.
Amyone out there who can do this for me. I willing to pay for it, thats not the problem.

codingmall

Quote from: nickson on November 27, 2012, 13:35:23 PM
Hello All,

For Virtuemart 2.0(.14) I need a plugin.
A link should be triggered when the status of an order is set to shipped. The link is the following:

http://www.placereviewsitehere.com/set.php?user={user}&connector={connector}&action={action}&targetMail={targetMail}&delay={delay}

Where all the items can be programmed in manually but {targetmail} should be the emailadress of the customer from the specific order.

This is for inviting customers to place a review on a reviewsite.

This shouldnt be all that hard, I can even code it in myself. But i dont want to hard code this as a hack because then future updates will override this.
So a plugin would be the ideal sollution.

Hello, do you still need it?

zainabubu

hey, I need something like this if you can provide.