News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Error in Virtuemart product module.

Started by patrik60, November 26, 2012, 17:04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patrik60

Hello

There seems to be a problem in the vm product module using in the docman (1.6.7) menu:

As soon as I try to change the sort mode of the docman documents I get either a blank page or the following error message depending of the settings in Joomla global configuration ->Server-> Error Reporting (none or maximum):

Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/panmusic/libraries/joomla/registry/registry.php on line 336

A soon as I deactivate the vm product module on this menu the sort function works fine. Therefore I contacted the developer team of Docman. They wrote me back:

QuoteFatal error: Cannot access empty property in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/panmusic/libraries/joomla/registry/registry.php on line 336

This error is not triggered by DOCman, I suspect it to be triggered by the Virtuemart module. You will need to contact the developer of this module to inform him about this error and ask him if he can fix it.

Could you check this please? In the attached file you see the sort function of docman.

My configuration: J 2.5.8, VM 2.0.14, Docman 1.6.7

[attachment cleanup by admin]