Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Price column doesn't show price on checkout

Started by croppertiger, November 26, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

croppertiger

Hi,

I have a problem with the price isn't showing on checkout

I think it's because on the products themselves, only "sales price" shows, even though the products have all the price fields entered

Any ideas?

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

croppertiger

I have version 2.0.14.

Do you know which files I could try and replace to see if it makes a difference?

jenkinhill

That will be the cart template overrides. See the live update information for the changes between versions:  http://virtuemart.net/index.php?option=com_content&id=416
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

bytelord

Hi,

Also from the backed Configuration-> Prices enable the base price (is for vendors).

Regards
Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!

mariosvns

I have the same problem. Price column doesn't show price on checkout...
I use:
Joomla! 3.3.6 Stable
PHP Version 5.3.28
VirtueMart 3.0.2

Any ideas?

jenkinhill

Looks like an issue with your template overrides. Check the code for the unit price display, the default_pricelist template has the following code:

<td align="center">
<?php
if (VmConfig::get ('checkout_show_origprice'1) && $prow->prices['discountedPriceWithoutTax'] != $prow->prices['priceWithoutTax']) {
echo '<span class="line-through">' $this->currencyDisplay->createPriceDiv ('basePriceVariant'''$prow->pricesTRUEFALSE) . '</span><br />';
}

if ($prow->prices['discountedPriceWithoutTax']) {
echo $this->currencyDisplay->createPriceDiv ('discountedPriceWithoutTax'''$prow->pricesFALSEFALSE);
} else {
echo $this->currencyDisplay->createPriceDiv ('basePriceVariant'''$prow->pricesFALSEFALSE);
}
?>

</td>
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

mariosvns

Thanks for the reply..
The code in my default_pricelist is the same with the code you give... So is not that the problem. The price was not showing from the very beggining when i installed VM.
See the attachment please.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

jenkinhill

I'm guessing that you don't have "Discounted Price without tax" set to display in Configuration/Pricing
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

mariosvns

I found it... The problem was in the shopper group details.
Thanks for the help.