News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Admin not receive a letter ordering J2.5 V2.0.10 HELP

Started by coshevoi, November 26, 2012, 10:41:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coshevoi

Hi, Admin not receive a letter ordering  i try on V2.0.10 and  V2.0.14 - nothing

when i changes status order in admin panel (Orders List) and in order on site constant warning - You must specify at least one recipient email address.

i try changes on PHP mail - Sendmail - SMTP (with SSL no SSL) i try to put one email on joomla admin, VM admin,  Mail Setup and after i changes and write deferent mail and nothing

i try this http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=105122.0  - nothing

Please help dont know what to do.

bytelord

Hello,

I think your user is not vendor. You could try under order & shoppers -> Shoppers, select your vendor user user and click on the top left the button "is a vendor".
If this did not work then  open your database using phpmyadmin and go to the table  xxx_virtuemart_vmusers, find your user id and be sure that haves "1" in both virtuemart_vendor_id AND user_is_vendor. The other users should not have  user_is_vendor=1, so if haves place it to "0".

Regards
Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!

coshevoi

Quote from: bytelord on November 26, 2012, 12:46:09 PM
Hello,
I think your user is not vendor. You could try under order & shoppers -> Shoppers, select your vendor user user and click on the top left the button "is a vendor".
If this did not work then  open your database using phpmyadmin and go to the table  xxx_virtuemart_vmusers, find your user id and be sure that haves "1" in both virtuemart_vendor_id AND user_is_vendor. The other users should not have  user_is_vendor=1, so if haves place it to "0".
Regards

Thaks  :D is working i open my database and place  user_is_vendor to 1. Good day for all.

dgsa82

Hi, i have the same problem, i dont get notifications when a order is received, but if i change the status of the order i receive the notification.

In my database the virtuemart_vendor_id and user_is_vendor are set 1 for my user, and the other one is set to 0.

VM:2.0.24
Joomla: 2.5.16
URL: www.chimeneasdecolombia.com

I know i´m using an old version of joomla and virtuemart but we cant do the update yet.

Thanks

jenkinhill

Your payment plugin is probably returning a pending status instead of confirmed so all you cn do is check that.

Updates are made to fix bugs and issues with functionality. So that is why it is a good idea to keep up with releases, but you have there a 2 years old verion of VirtueMart, and both your Joomla and VM versions are known to have critical security issues. "Can't update yet" will not help when your site is hacked and shopper/user data is compromised.

http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=118683.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

dgsa82

Hi, we are using this page only to make estimates, for now, so the payment method i had set up is a standard method (screenshot attached) so, there is not actually any payment made.

Can Virtuemart notify administrator when an order is received without any payment plugin?

Thanks

GJC Web Design

well .. this std. payment plugin does set the order to confirmed if that is how you configured it..
so I see no reason why you don't get emails if the other config is correct
Do the orders change to Confirmado when you check out?
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation