News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

JM Product import

Started by chetanmadaan, November 23, 2012, 21:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chetanmadaan

JM Product is a simple plugin that lets you import the add to cart button on any page of your Joomla website for Virtuemart products. No matter if it's an article, module, menu item, any third party extension or virtuemart product description itself. it works. Use the prefix {vmimport X} where X will be replaced with your Virtuemart product id.

New link is updated below
Download here: http://jm-product-import.googlecode.com/files/jmproductimport.zip

bytelord

Hello,

The link you have supply haves a login module for vm, i think is the wrong one.

Regards
Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!

chetanmadaan

Thanks for notifying so quick... i just updated it.

chetanmadaan

Hi -

the above plugin was creating a php error in the account details page for a Class Redeclaration... this is fixed in version 1.0.1. You can download it below.

http://jm-product-import.googlecode.com/files/jmproductimport1.0.1.zip

minchino76

HI,
I have installed JM (joomla last version 2.5.9 and VM last) .. but when I use code mi vm_scroller from down go up ad lost right alignment...scroller bar move to rgiht and overide various word on the home page... ani help to solve this error ?

chetanmadaan

Sure... can you give a link to your site?

minchino76

chetanmadaan

Not sure why this would be happening... can you disable the plugin for a minute and show me?

minchino76

chetanmadaan

ok... i see it's working now.

can you get me ftp via email and Joomla backend if possible?

jmextensions@gmail.com

minchino76

I put my si on altervista, but I have same alignment problem ...when plugin is on... alignment is wrong and also table divisor become very big.