News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

[ SOLVED ] No Product Details pages / blank white page

Started by l3b3r, November 27, 2012, 14:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

l3b3r

This is a live site I need help fixing ASAP. Any help is much appreciated.

I have seen this problem a couple times on the forums and on other sites but I still have not found a solution. You can see by clicking any of the "Product Details" buttons here: http://lge-ctsmotorsports.com/catalog/apparel-accessories the page is directed to an all white blank page. This is for all products. The only error logs I am able to see are from my host GoDaddy which state the below quotes. I have also tried disabling a bunch of features, plugins, and modules but none of that has seemed to help so far.

Everything was working fine for a couple months and then I decided to try and get my "Call for pricing" feature to work correctly and then noticed this issue. The only files I touched were the default.php in the "productdetails" folder in my template, the en-GB.com_virtuemart.ini, and my overide.css in my template folder, however they should be back to the way they were.

"[Mon Nov 26 22:13:08 2012] [error] [client 66.249.75.70] File does not exist: /var/chroot/home/content/40/9930540/html/product_detail.asp"
and
"[Tue Nov 27 05:17:55 2012] [error] [client 76.94.24.49] File does not exist: /var/chroot/home/content/40/9930540/html/catalog"

l3b3r

This issue might have something to do with my template because I changed it to Beez and the site does direct to product details, though it is extremely ugly.

l3b3r

FIXED:

Apparently I did a little too much deleting in the default.php in the "productdetails" folder in my template files. I was trying to get rid of where it says "Price:" and I deleting a line I shouldn't have. Hope this helps someone.