News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[ SOLVED ] VM2 Checkout Error

Started by atpascal, November 18, 2012, 18:52:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

atpascal

Hi,

I run mysite on a Joomla 2.5.4 and VM2 2.0.6.

I got a template from templatemonster and I'm trying to finish tetsing and launch my site, but I'm facing this:

While I complete an order during checkout, I receive the message

"vmError: The workflow for P or N is unknown, take a look on model/orders function handleStockAfterStatusChanged"

just before the redirection to Paypal. My link is www.aroma99.com

It would be appreciated if someone could help me with it.

Thank's in advance.
Pascal.

PRO

VM2 2.0.6.  is an OLD version

BUT, i think template monster said they are not going to update their templates to the new version

atpascal

Hi everybody!

I found out that a column was missing from the orderstates table and all the statuses were deleted.
So, I created the missing column, updated the statuses entries and everything works fine!

Thank's

ChristineC

I have the same issue as mentioned here. The only thing is I do not know how to solve it. Can anyone please help me through the steps to solve this?

The problem I have is in virtuemart.

It is possible to order products, and the products are being paid through iDeal, but the order form isn't submitted to the emailadress.

I get this error:
vmError: The workflow for or P is unknown, take a look on model/orders function handleStockAfterStatusChanged

I suppose that the one thing has to do with the other. Can anybody help me solve this?

Thanks!