News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

various problems on vm

Started by thomtom1977, November 15, 2012, 18:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomtom1977

A very good day

only times I find it a bit stupid that a German programmer supplies no German support, so everything with Google Translate.

I installed with me on the homepage Joomla 2.5.7 and VM 2.0.14.

First, I have the problem that I can not publish the first product or that it is not displayed. I copy the product to do it.

Second, the product image is located in the dargstellt page unless I go to the product itself, then it is correct if given dargstellt displayed.

Now my question is, what's going on, I find no way to even find the classes that were created. To create a new template so so what has become of the complicated it is even to despair. The old one was alright but why was not developed so on but so incredibly complicated newly invented.

I hope I here who can help because no one seems to joomlaos.de about to answer more, or the forum is entirely unvisited.

jjk

Der "deutsche Programmierer" gibt auch keinen offiziellen englischsprachigen Support.  Support ist sehr zeitaufwendig und von kostenlosem Support kann man keine Brötchen kaufen. Deshalb gibt es dieses Forum, wo andere Benutzer und gelegentlich auch Programmierer sozusagen "ehrenamtlich" Fragen beantworten, sofern es die eigene Zeit erlaubt.

Allerdings ist es auch aufgrund Deiner Beschreibung auf joomlaportal.de schwierig eine Aussage zu treffen, was bei Dir falsch ist. Tendentiell würde ich auf ein Template Problem tippen. Falls Du Firefox als Browser benutzt, installiere mal das kostenlose Zusatzprogramm "Firebug".  Das ist eine große Hilfe beim Auffinden von Fehlern.
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations