News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[solved] Payment and shipment methods duplicated in checkout

Started by luisch125, November 15, 2012, 10:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zhous98

Quote from: Milbo on December 24, 2012, 22:56:32 PM
You may provide me your login data via pn and I may take a look.

Hi Milbo, I just have the same issue. This problems keeps going from virtuemart 2.0.8e to 2.0.10 to 2.0.14. Have you got a solution?

lindapowers

A mi me pasaba algo parecido pero con los métodos de pago, y al final resulta que los tenía creados en el virtuemart inglés.

Cambia el idioma a inglés en tu gestor de contenidos y fijate si te aparecen.

Saludos

----------------------------------------

Happened the same to me but with the payment methods and the reason was that I had them created in the english version of the website before I installed the spanish language in the site and change it.

So I had to change my default language from spanish to english again in joomla, go to virtuemart deleted those entries and then switch back to spanish and didnt have them duplicated anymore.

luisch125

No es el mismo caso. Yo los he creado en español desde el principio, con los idiomas de joomla y virtuemart en español. De todas formas hice la prueba y no se ha solucionado...

-------------

I tried to change the languaje as you said, but the problem is still there... I updated again to 2.0.18 but there is no change on that either...

Milbo

There was some other user who found a reason, The problem seems to be with a wrong multilanguage setup.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

luisch125

Ok! I finally found a clue! Here it is: If I leave the shopper-group empty, then the methods are shown just once. If there is more than a shopper type chosen, then the method is displayed once for every group.

So, is it ok to leave that field empty? Maybe I'm missing something...

PRO

Quote from: luisch125 on January 30, 2013, 18:56:32 PM
Ok! I finally found a clue! Here it is: If I leave the shopper-group empty, then the methods are shown just once. If there is more than a shopper type chosen, then the method is displayed once for every group.

So, is it ok to leave that field empty? Maybe I'm missing something...

I dont use shopper groups for anything.

Only reason to use them, is if you want separate prices, OR to not show prices except for them. (or separate discounts)

luisch125

But it worked fine in previous versions. And I still think that's a bug, but anyway, it is working now, so that's something less to worry about...

alatak

Hello
QuoteI added a new shipment method and it is shown four times, just like the others... I changed the template to the beez2, and the bug is still there...
I think this bug started because now a shopper can be in several shopper group.
I have fixed it for the next version.
Go in administrator/components/com_virtuemart/plugins/vmpsplugin.php
line 550
replace
$q .= ' (s.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id`) IS NULL )  ORDER BY v.`ordering`';

by
$q .= ' (s.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id`) IS NULL ) GROUP BY v.`virtuemart_shipmentmethod_id` ORDER BY v.`ordering`';

luisch125

Hi. I just saw your answer. I changed that code and chose all shopper groups for every payment method. Now I get the message that there are no payment methods defined... I'm reverting those changes for now... Here it is the debug text:

vmdebug self::$_jpConfig->lang es_es
        vmdebug vmTime: loadConfig db no: 0.037944793701172
        vmdebug Start used Ram 7.25M
        vmdebug shipmentmethod Envío a domicilio = TRUE for variable weight = 0 Reason: is lower than the set 100
        vmdebug shipmentmethod Envío a domicilio = TRUE for variable products quantity = 1 Reason: no boundary conditions set
        vmdebug shipmentmethod Envío a domicilio = TRUE for variable order amount = 90 Reason: no boundary conditions set
        vmdebug shipmentmethod Envío a domicilio = TRUE for variable zip = 03206 Reason: is lower than the set 99999
        vmdebug shipmentmethod Envío a domicilio = TRUE for variable virtuemart_country_id = 195, Reason: Country in rule or none set
        vmdebug shipmentmethod Nacex = TRUE for variable weight = 0 Reason: no boundary conditions set
        vmdebug shipmentmethod Nacex = TRUE for variable products quantity = 1 Reason: no boundary conditions set
        vmdebug shipmentmethod Nacex = TRUE for variable order amount = 90 Reason: no boundary conditions set
        vmdebug shipmentmethod Nacex = TRUE for variable zip = 03206 Reason: is lower than the set 99999
        vmdebug shipmentmethod Nacex = TRUE for variable virtuemart_country_id = 195, Reason: Country in rule or none set
        vmdebug CustomsFieldCartDisplay Var1:

521::4215:9;4220:31;4223:32;4227:24;0

vmdebug vmTime: VirtuemartControllerCart Finished task editpayment: 0.53941607475281
        vmdebug End used Ram 17.25M
        vmdebug Peak memory peak 17.25M

luisch125

Read the whole thread. I didn't assign any shopper group to the shipment methods and that corrected it.