[solved] Payment and shipment methods duplicated in checkout

Started by luisch125, November 15, 2012, 10:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luisch125

Hi, I updated to the last version 2.0.14, and now when someone has to choose payment and shipment methods in checkout, every method is listed four times.  :o I attached a screenshot.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

luisch125

Ok, I have installed:

Joomla 2.5.4
Virtuemart 2.0.14

I checked the issue with the default joomla template, and that bug is still there. Is it possible to fix it easily?

Thanks.

PRO

luisch125

how did you update?

have you looked in the administrator, at the payment & shipping methods? Are there only 1?

luisch125

Hi, I updated with the built-in updater, and then I also updated de virtuemart-aio. I have 2 payment methods and 2 shipment methods. It worked perfectly until version 2.0.12, this issue appeared with the last update. As I said, I tried the default joomla template, and that bug remains there. I have limited php knowledge, but I see nothing wrong in the correspondig files...

PRO

what happens when you create a new one?

does it have 4?

luisch125

I added a new shipment method and it is shown four times, just like the others... I changed the template to the beez2, and the bug is still there...

Milbo

Wow, we never had this before. Sorry, I have absolutly no clue. You could take a look on the paymentmethods table and check how much are there.

Maybe the reason is that the paymentmethods are not correctly checking if they should displayed or not.... a missing if(selectedThis) thing.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

luisch125

It happens since I updated to 2.0.14 and the same happens with payment methods. I don't thinks that's the case. However, can you show me the right code to compare it with mine?

Thanks.

luisch125

Ok. I understand that you wanted me to check the database. I did it and it's ok. Each shipment and payment methods are there only once. I'm completely lost here...

luisch125

I'm sorry to insist, but I plan to finish the store in a few days, and couldn't find a solution for this...

Any idea?

PRO

luisch125, are you using template overrides?

if so, what happens when you disable it for that page?

luisch125

I'm using the template overrides, but as I said, if I change to the standard template, the bug is still there. And, as I said before, this is happening since the 2.0.14 update.

Thanks.

luisch125

Hi, I updated to the 2.0.16 version, but the bug persist. Should I try to overwrite the affected files with the 2.0.12 version of them just to check if that fixes the problem?

Milbo

You may provide me your login data via pn and I may take a look.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member