News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

After Update Virtuemart 2.0.6 to 2.0.12f - Product Image unable remove

Started by ycekelvin, November 09, 2012, 06:39:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycekelvin

Hi all expert,

After update from 2.0.6 to 2.0.12f, the existing or new created products, remove image function is no longer working.

It is something wrong on it? When i click the remove image button no longer work. But i test with fresh joomla + virtuemart 2.0.12f is work.

My joomla version is 2.5.7

Any solution?

Regards,

Kelvin

torriehughes

Milbo

TorrieHughes, this is the thread of ycekelvin and I doubt that you have the same problem. and I do not understand what you mean with "shop options" are gone. They took a walk? Maybe they do sightseeing :-P .

Kelvin, main problem in the computer world is the sloopy language, so I must first try to understand what you mean. You say, that after the update,. .you go to the product edit view,.. there you use the tab for the product medias,.. and medias attached to the product are not removable? Or what?

Maybe you use another template in BE?
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

ycekelvin

Dear Milbo,

Yes. If i do auto update inside virtuemart from 2.0.6 to 2.0.12f , even i try for update to 2.0.14 having the same problem. The image product (which product media) cannot be remove. (The "cross" icon that remove image will no longer work)

I am still figure it out.

Kelvin

mjaumin

We have experienced multiple issues- Site would not load/ Cart no longer available for check out.. etc .. we restored previous night back up to restore site .. 12F upgrade needs to be removed .. and fixed