We are sorry, no shipment method matches the characteristics of your order.

Started by alexander patiño londoño, November 07, 2012, 20:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enoon

Issue solved with the downloads provided by Milbo:

You have to download an install (from joomla extensions) the 2.0.16a fix after that you have to rename view.html.php.txt to view.html.php and overwrite it in  /components/com_virtuemart/views/cart/view.html.php

So a big Thanks goes out to Milbo!

Quote from: Milbo on January 02, 2013, 21:53:20 PM
Please test
http://dev.virtuemart.net/attachments/download/549/com_virtuemart.2.0.16a_extract_first.targz.zip
http://dev.virtuemart.net/attachments/download/550/com_virtuemart.2.0.16a_extract_first.zip

pinktiger1978

Thank you. I got it to work with the info you just posted, but what about it saying I need to update? Will updating make it not work again?  :-\

Milbo

New version
http://dev.virtuemart.net/attachments/download/556/com_virtuemart.2.0.16c_extract_first.targz.zip
http://dev.virtuemart.net/attachments/download/557/com_virtuemart.2.0.16c_extract_first.zip

Quote from: pinktiger1978 on January 03, 2013, 22:51:34 PM
Thank you. I got it to work with the info you just posted, but what about it saying I need to update? Will updating make it not work again?  :-\
No, this was an unofficial release. If it works as expected, then we release it via AIO and then you will see your green button.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

antonio

I get this issue with Virtuemart 2.0.18a on a Joomla 2.5.6 site.

On checkout, ask for registration    
Only registered users can checkout

both disabled.

Please, ho to fix it?

ecweb

Updating to Vm 2.0.18a fixed this for me on Joomla 1.5.26.
I also updated the Virtuemart AIO, and 'updated plugin tables'. Then I deleted the current shipping method and created a new one - all working fine now for me.

luisch125

Same problem here, but only with shipment methods. Here it is the debug info:

vmdebug self::$_jpConfig->lang es_es
        vmdebug vmTime: loadConfig db no: 0.017822027206421
        vmdebug Start used Ram 7.25M
        vmdebug shipmentmethod Envío a domicilio = TRUE for variable weight = 0 Reason: is lower than the set 100
        vmdebug shipmentmethod Envío a domicilio = TRUE for variable order amount = 0 Reason: no boundary conditions set
        vmdebug shipmentmethod Envío a domicilio = TRUE for variable zip = 03206 Reason: is lower than the set 99999
        vmdebug shipmentmethod Envío a domicilio = TRUE for variable virtuemart_country_id, Reason: no boundary conditions set
        vmdebug shipmentmethod Nacex = TRUE for variable weight = 0 Reason: no boundary conditions set
        vmdebug shipmentmethod Nacex = TRUE for variable order amount = 0 Reason: no boundary conditions set
        vmdebug shipmentmethod Nacex = TRUE for variable zip = 03206 Reason: is lower than the set 99999
        vmdebug shipmentmethod Nacex = TRUE for variable virtuemart_country_id, Reason: no boundary conditions set
        vmdebug shipmentmethod Envío a domicilio = TRUE for variable weight = 0 Reason: is lower than the set 100
        vmdebug shipmentmethod Envío a domicilio = TRUE for variable order amount = 0 Reason: no boundary conditions set
        vmdebug shipmentmethod Envío a domicilio = TRUE for variable zip = 03206 Reason: is lower than the set 99999
        vmdebug shipmentmethod Envío a domicilio = TRUE for variable virtuemart_country_id, Reason: no boundary conditions set
        vmdebug shipmentmethod Nacex = TRUE for variable weight = 0 Reason: no boundary conditions set
        vmdebug shipmentmethod Nacex = TRUE for variable order amount = 0 Reason: no boundary conditions set
        vmdebug shipmentmethod Nacex = TRUE for variable zip = 03206 Reason: is lower than the set 99999
        vmdebug shipmentmethod Nacex = TRUE for variable virtuemart_country_id, Reason: no boundary conditions set
        vmdebug vmTime: VirtuemartControllerCart Finished task edit_shipment: 0.52529311180115
        vmdebug End used Ram 16.5M
        vmdebug Peak memory peak 16.5M

I have this issue since 2.0.14, and it is still there with latest version installed (2.0.18). Should I try the 2.0.16 fixes? or are those implemente in 2.0.18?

Thanks.

joknight

I had the same problem. In addition to the other suggestions, above, if you're testing your cart settings and checking out, make sure you've created a registered login for yourself and login on the site with that username and password. Then at checkout, make sure you're filling in the whole of the address down to the zip and keep saving the cart settings. If the full address information is not entered, you will get that pesky message. Isn't Joomla/Virtuemart like the ultimate game but reality based?...Good luck.

brookebmorris

Go into shipment method or payment method and select all of the countries.    This fixed it for me.

Thanks!

PRO

Quote from: brookebmorris on February 27, 2013, 04:22:47 AM
Go into shipment method or payment method and select all of the countries.    This fixed it for me.

Thanks!

or you can just select NONE

KellyRossi

I just blew so much time figuring this out!

I was getting this error message & I realized that if you "Select All Options" in the Shopper Group for the Shipping Methods & the Payment Methods it will work!

I had it only set as default, but a lot of the people to that cart were anonymous shoppers.