We are sorry, no shipment method matches the characteristics of your order.

Started by alexander patiño londoño, November 07, 2012, 20:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarku

Please check the countries and ZIp code are matching with the shipping address that you have entered.
Is it standard or any other plugin you are using

enoon

Hi All,

VM 2.0.16, AIO 2.0.16 all up to date.
I was updating from 2.0.14, where I had issues with the shipment and payment methods, fixed them.

Unfortunately after the update it did not work. I have automatic selection of shipment methods and a single shipment defined with no parameters, assigned to default and anonymous shopper groups here is the debug output:

vmdebug Start used Ram 9.75M
vmdebug The value weight = 0 passed, no boundary conditions set for the shipmentmethod Fan Courier
vmdebug The value products quantity = 8 passed, no boundary conditions set for the shipmentmethod Fan Courier
vmdebug The value order amount = 489.68 passed, no boundary conditions set for the shipmentmethod Fan Courier
vmdebug The value weight = 0 passed, no boundary conditions set for the shipmentmethod Fan Courier
vmdebug The value products quantity = 8 passed, no boundary conditions set for the shipmentmethod Fan Courier
vmdebug The value order amount = 489.68 passed, no boundary conditions set for the shipmentmethod Fan Courier
vmdebug vmTime: VirtuemartControllerCart Finished task edit_shipment: 1.31183600426
vmdebug End used Ram 22.25M
vmdebug Peak memory peak 22.25M

Seems that everything has passed but it not shows up.
BTW it is published :)

Thanks in advance!

PS: I was trying to checkout as guest and as a registered user!

Any thoughts on this?

p.barg

Yes same situation here. Update to VM 2.0.16 and no more shipping method available... (and no problems reported in the debug info)

Milbo

Stan found the reason I think, is added in vm2.0.16a then, please test:

[attachment cleanup by admin]
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

p.barg

replacement of that file leads to the following fatal error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method VirtueMartModelUserfields::fieldPublished() in ...\plugins\vmshipment\weight_countries\weight_countries.php on line 254

RonPare

I have been following this for a week. My clients site is totaly screwed. Which is unfortunate as we have almost solved this time and time again.

I find it remarkable the responses of people who help here too. I recognize everyones problem is influenced by hundreds of factors. But it sure looks like no body is ready to call it a but.

What is the latest verdict here ?

Me
No shipping or payment
Products not being added to shop
The whole UI is broken up into a plethora of places to look for issues.

If product arent being added because of weight, I don't believe we have added any. Nor does debug say anything

vmdebug self::$_jpConfig->lang en_gb
vmdebug vmTime: loadConfig db no: 0.00361394882202
vmdebug Start used Ram 14.25M
vmdebug vmTime: VirtuemartControllerCart Finished task : 0.543053150177
vmdebug End used Ram 29.5M
vmdebug Peak memory peak 29.5M

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

enoon

I'm sorry but this won't fix my issue, I've also defined a new shipment method which does not show up, the debug seem to pass for at least 4 shipment methods with no specific boundaries defined:

vmdebug The value products quantity = 2 passed, no boundary conditions set for the shipmentmethod Fan Courier
vmdebug The value weight = 0 passed, no boundary conditions set for the shipmentmethod yyyyy
vmdebug The value products quantity = 2 passed, no boundary conditions set for the shipmentmethod yyyyy
vmdebug The value products quantity = 2 passed, no boundary conditions set for the shipmentmethod Fan Courier
vmdebug The value weight = 0 passed, no boundary conditions set for the shipmentmethod aaaa
vmdebug The value products quantity = 2 passed, no boundary conditions set for the shipmentmethod aaaa
vmdebug vmTime: VirtuemartControllerCart Finished task edit_shipment: 0.343951940536
vmdebug End used Ram 15.5M
vmdebug Peak memory peak 15.5M
vmdebug my filter ordering Var1:
product_price

Milbo

Hmmm, the debug says that all shipmentmethods should show up. You may sent me via pn your login data and url, then I can take a look myself.

franzpeter

Same here, after updating to VM 2 2.0.16a I receive the message no shipment method for your address. So there is obviously a nasty bug inside the standard shipment plugin which prevents showing up the shipment method.

Milbo

Milbo

Please try this file in \components\com_virtuemart\views\cart

The reason was the bug with changing quantity in the cart. So the cart is now recalculating the prices always, but was empty for the shipment. changed now.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

pinktiger1978

Same issue here. Keep getting the "We are sorry, no shipment method matches the characteristics of your order." error when I try to select shipping method at checkout. Checked the settings people have mentioned. Everything seems to set up fine, but it won't work. :(

Milbo

pinktiger1978

I installed all of them. It doesn't seem to have changed anything, except it is telling me there are updates available.