Author Topic: We are sorry, no shipment method matches the characteristics of your order.  (Read 27015 times)

tarku

Re: We are sorry, no shipment method matches the characteristics of your order.
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2012, 09:17:53 am »
Please check the countries and ZIp code are matching with the shipping address that you have entered.
Is it standard or any other plugin you are using

enoon

• Beginner
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2012, 11:10:55 am »
Hi All,

VM 2.0.16, AIO 2.0.16 all up to date.
I was updating from 2.0.14, where I had issues with the shipment and payment methods, fixed them.

Unfortunately after the update it did not work. I have automatic selection of shipment methods and a single shipment defined with no parameters, assigned to default and anonymous shopper groups here is the debug output:

vmdebug Start used Ram 9.75M
vmdebug The value weight = 0 passed, no boundary conditions set for the shipmentmethod Fan Courier
vmdebug The value products quantity = 8 passed, no boundary conditions set for the shipmentmethod Fan Courier
vmdebug The value order amount = 489.68 passed, no boundary conditions set for the shipmentmethod Fan Courier
vmdebug The value weight = 0 passed, no boundary conditions set for the shipmentmethod Fan Courier
vmdebug The value products quantity = 8 passed, no boundary conditions set for the shipmentmethod Fan Courier
vmdebug The value order amount = 489.68 passed, no boundary conditions set for the shipmentmethod Fan Courier
vmdebug vmTime: VirtuemartControllerCart Finished task edit_shipment: 1.31183600426
vmdebug End used Ram 22.25M
vmdebug Peak memory peak 22.25M

Seems that everything has passed but it not shows up.
BTW it is published :)

Thanks in advance!

PS: I was trying to checkout as guest and as a registered user!

Any thoughts on this?

p.barg

• 3rd party VirtueMart Developer
    • Barg IT
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2012, 17:50:47 pm »
Yes same situation here. Update to VM 2.0.16 and no more shipping method available... (and no problems reported in the debug info)

Milbo

• Virtuemart Projectleader
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • VM3.2 Cached and Optimized
    • VM3 Extensions
  • VirtueMart Version: VirtueMart 3 on joomla 3
Stan found the reason I think, is added in vm2.0.16a then, please test:

[attachment cleanup by admin]
I should fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

p.barg

• Barg IT
replacement of that file leads to the following fatal error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method VirtueMartModelUserfields::fieldPublished() in ...\plugins\vmshipment\weight_countries\weight_countries.php on line 254

RonPare

• Beginner
I have been following this for a week. My clients site is totaly screwed. Which is unfortunate as we have almost solved this time and time again.

I find it remarkable the responses of people who help here too. I recognize everyones problem is influenced by hundreds of factors. But it sure looks like no body is ready to call it a but.

What is the latest verdict here ?

Me
No shipping or payment
Products not being added to shop
The whole UI is broken up into a plethora of places to look for issues.

If product arent being added because of weight, I don't believe we have added any. Nor does debug say anything

vmdebug self::$_jpConfig->lang en_gb
vmdebug vmTime: loadConfig db no: 0.00361394882202
vmdebug Start used Ram 14.25M
vmdebug vmTime: VirtuemartControllerCart Finished task : 0.543053150177
vmdebug End used Ram 29.5M
vmdebug Peak memory peak 29.5M

Milbo

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • VM3 Extensions
I should fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

enoon

• Beginner
I'm sorry but this won't fix my issue, I've also defined a new shipment method which does not show up, the debug seem to pass for at least 4 shipment methods with no specific boundaries defined:

vmdebug The value products quantity = 2 passed, no boundary conditions set for the shipmentmethod Fan Courier
vmdebug The value weight = 0 passed, no boundary conditions set for the shipmentmethod yyyyy
vmdebug The value products quantity = 2 passed, no boundary conditions set for the shipmentmethod yyyyy
vmdebug The value products quantity = 2 passed, no boundary conditions set for the shipmentmethod Fan Courier
vmdebug The value weight = 0 passed, no boundary conditions set for the shipmentmethod aaaa
vmdebug The value products quantity = 2 passed, no boundary conditions set for the shipmentmethod aaaa
vmdebug vmTime: VirtuemartControllerCart Finished task edit_shipment: 0.343951940536
vmdebug End used Ram 15.5M
vmdebug Peak memory peak 15.5M
vmdebug my filter ordering Var1:
product_price

Milbo

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • VM3 Extensions
Hmmm, the debug says that all shipmentmethods should show up. You may sent me via pn your login data and url, then I can take a look myself.

franzpeter

• 2in1-online | Software, Mac, PC, Netzwerk, Drucker, Pad, Display
  • VirtueMart Version: Virtuemart 3.2.6
Same here, after updating to VM 2 2.0.16a I receive the message no shipment method for your address. So there is obviously a nasty bug inside the standard shipment plugin which prevents showing up the shipment method.

Milbo

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • VM3 Extensions
sent me your login data and I will fix it.

Milbo

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • VM3 Extensions
Please try this file in \components\com_virtuemart\views\cart

The reason was the bug with changing quantity in the cart. So the cart is now recalculating the prices always, but was empty for the shipment. changed now.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

pinktiger1978

• Beginner
Same issue here. Keep getting the "We are sorry, no shipment method matches the characteristics of your order." error when I try to select shipping method at checkout. Checked the settings people have mentioned. Everything seems to set up fine, but it won't work. :(

Milbo

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • VM3 Extensions
Do you use 2.0.16a and the view.html.php which I sent?

pinktiger1978

• Beginner
I installed all of them. It doesn't seem to have changed anything, except it is telling me there are updates available.