News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

JFA_VM_SELECT_QUAN snippet displaying on product page

Started by kencook, November 04, 2012, 04:14:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kencook

I'm new to VirtueMart and usually only support eComm solutions I write but I am working with a charitable organization to help them sort through some challenges. This one is new to them and just came up this evening. Where the shopping cart should say something like "Choose Quantity" it reads "JFA_VM_SELECT_QUAN".

VirtueMart 2.0.8e MINOR Revision: 6286 [Vino]

http://battlesaint.com/order-bracelets-scarves/original-battle-saint-bracelet-detail.html

Point me in the direction so I can get them straight?

jenkinhill

That is not a standard VirtueMart string so it most likely is related to the template overrides being used. These will be in
  joomla_root/templates/rt_crystalline_j15/html/com_virtuemart/

Quickest, but not ideal, fix would be to use Joomla's language manager to add an override to define that string.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

kencook

Considering the guy who did the install has limited knowledge of PHP and this string "just started showing up" with no changes made to anything other than a product description line within the previous 48 hours I'm puzzled. I'm sure I can dig through and find where the call for the content published in <span class="squantity"> is located and may find it before anyone can answer but if anyone knows where in the VM script that information comes from that will help save this charity some money. What I'm asking as I read through the entire VM script looking for where the text in the "add to cart" section is it would help to have a pointer to get me started. Thanks in advance.