Few days ago I just develop & release simple plugin, which helps you with migration process of additional images from Virtuemart 1 to Virtuemart 2.
Here is download: http://joomstuff.com/free/plg_vm1_additional_images_migrator.php
Use this plugin after
VM 1 => VM 2 migration process, when your old VM 1 tables still exists into target, new database.
Plugin migrates only product additional images, not the first one, which is migrated with standard VM 1 => VM 2 migration process.
Installation is simple - use your Joomla installer, then publish plugin in plugins panel.Migration process:1. Old Virtuemart 1 tables musts exists in your actual database! (especially #__vm_product_files table), with the same prefix, as your Virtuemart 2 database prefix.
2. Put this url into your browser address bar: www.your_vm2_site.com/
3. You will get this form:
4. You can optionally update images titles & descriptions from Virtuemart 1 database, if you want that - check it.
5. Put "Start process" to begin images migration.
6. You will get this message on complete:Changelog:
- version 1.1 - added function to generate thumbnails from plugin
- version 1.2 (27.01.2013) - fixed SQL bug
Regards, sorry for my poor English & have fun!
Łukasz Duda / Luke Dudahttp://joomstuff.com/http://dodatkijoomla.pl/