News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Windows popup product doesnt work and Max. for display products in the frontend

Started by kernel, October 30, 2012, 10:55:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kernel

Hi all!

I comment the next because I dont know if others also have happened it. I updated to version 2.0.10 Virtuemart and found problems (describe below). Now I upgraded to the new version virtuemart 2.0.12f and the problems remain:
- When you click on the image of the product (flypage) the popup does not work, as if disabled.
http://www.electronicajamer.es/component/virtuemart/ahuyentadores/ahuyentador-ratas-cucarachas-230v-20mts-detail.html?Itemid=0
- In Virtuemart settings I specify that the maximum outputs per screen in the frontend was 30. This is so that if there are more than 30 products in a category, appearing at least 30 and in the assumption that a category has less than 30 products, show all. Nothing, neither works. 9 products appear always shows default VM.
http://www.electronicajamer.es/component/virtuemart/ahuyentadores.html

Anyone else happened?, how could fix it?

Thanks!

kernel

K&K media production

The reason for your first problem is maybe a template problem. Please change the template for testing to beez.

For the other thing, make a template override. Copy the file

components/com_virtuemart/views/productdetails/tmpl/default_images.php

to

templates/your_template/html/com_virtuemart/productdetails/default_images.php

and change

<?php echo $this->product->images[0]->displayMediaFull('class="medium-image" id="medium-image"', false, "class='modal'", true); ?>

to

<?php echo $this->product->images[0]->displayMediaFull('class="medium-image" id="medium-image"', true, "class='modal'", true); ?>

regards

kernel

Quote from: kkmediaproduction on October 30, 2012, 23:12:41 PM
The reason for your first problem is maybe a template problem. Please change the template for testing to beez.

For the other thing, make a template override. Copy the file

components/com_virtuemart/views/productdetails/tmpl/default_images.php

to

templates/your_template/html/com_virtuemart/productdetails/default_images.php

and change

<?php echo $this->product->images[0]->displayMediaFull('class="medium-image" id="medium-image"', false, "class='modal'", true); ?>

to

<?php echo $this->product->images[0]->displayMediaFull('class="medium-image" id="medium-image"', true, "class='modal'", true); ?>

regards

Hi kkmediaproduction!!
Thanks a lot for your help!!

Your code works fine in the VM shop!! (thanks again).

To solve the maximum outputs per screen in the frontend I found this post:
http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=104709.0

Thanks a lot for your help kkmediaproduction!!  :)
Greetings.
Kernel.

bytelord

Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!