News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Problem with migration

Started by wicko, October 30, 2012, 10:40:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wicko

Hi
I am having a problem migrating my VM 1.9 to the latest version.
I have created a new site using the latest Joomla 2.5 system and installed VM 2.0.12f. In the database the new site uses a different pre code to the tables. ie. vd6ra_ instead of jos_
I have copied all the original VM tables such as jos_vm_auth_user_group and created new with new pre code like vd6ra_vm_auth_user_group.
database upgrade tools is enabled.
But when I go to migration I get an error message.

vmError: port Products db error Table '****name of database***.vd6r4_vm_product' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT *,`p`.product_id as product_id FROM `vd6r4_vm_product` AS `p` LEFT JOIN `vd6r4_vm_product_price` ON `vd6r4_vm_product_price`.`product_id` = `p`.`product_id` LEFT JOIN `vd6r4_vm_product_mf_xref` ON `vd6r4_vm_product_mf_xref`.`product_id` = `p`.`product_id` WHERE (`p`.product_id) IS NOT NULL GROUP BY `p`.product_id ORDER BY `p`.product_parent_id LIMIT 0,1000
        vmError: port Products db error SELECT *,`p`.product_id as product_id FROM `#__vm_product` AS `p` LEFT JOIN `#__vm_product_price` ON `#__vm_product_price`.`product_id` = `p`.`product_id` LEFT JOIN `#__vm_product_mf_xref` ON `#__vm_product_mf_xref`.`product_id` = `p`.`product_id` WHERE (`p`.product_id) IS NOT NULL GROUP BY `p`.product_id ORDER BY `p`.product_parent_id LIMIT 0,1000

I have increased the time limit to 90 and memory to 256Mb.
Are there other database tables I should have copied? Perhaps is because my site is located in sub directory /new-site/

Can anyone please help solve my migration issues.

Kind regards

Wicko
Designing and maintaining Joomla websites since 2007