Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Display all products on one page

Started by Sydiom, October 26, 2012, 18:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sydiom

Hello

I am using Joomla 2.5.7 and Virtuemart 2

I want to display all the products on one page. I only have 15 products but they are still getting displayed on two pages with "Start Prev 1 2 Next End" at the bottom.

There are lots of posts about this but most out of date. For example, some say I must go here /administrator/components/com_virtuemart/html/shop_browse_queries.php or here /administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/pageNavigation.class.php and change the code but those paths are no longer valid in later versions of VM.

Please can I have updated info on how to fix this? I went to Components-Virtuemart-Configuration-Shopfront and changed "Max products per view in frontend" to 50 but still I get the products going over to a second page.

This is the site http://wishingwellintl.co.za

Thanx.

sadrem

hello,
Go to configuration and define
Max products per view in frontend:
Set the pagination sequence for the List Box:12,16,20,24

Go to Category find parameters:  Category Form Initial Display Records and define to be 20 or whatever You want.

Good luck
p.s. Do not forget to change message icon to Solved.

Sydiom

sadrem! You are a beaut! worked perfectly.
Thank you.

sadrem

be

Hi,
I have an nearly same problem. But I canĀ“t find in my frontendconfiguration the field for "Max products per view in frontend:"
It could be that the translation is boring, becuse I use a german version.
Here I can only found "Standard quantity of products in a row" under "Shopfront options"

Could you give me a screenshot where I can find this?

BR

sadrem

VM_Fans

be

Hi,
I use the VMart version 2.0.12f.

BR