I have an issue with one specific category ("vinyl") in my music e-shop: Although it is published (in back end - category tree) the browse page, showing all the products in this category, does not load. So it looks like the category is empty. Only the list of subcategories shows, and when clicking on them, the products in these sub categories do normally display.
All other categories, set up in the exact same way, do not have this issue, and the parent category shows the products in it.
- It is the same when using and not using SEF
- All products are assigned to both the parent and the sub categories
- The weird thing is, it happens to one category only
- I looked into the database, and there the category is normally published
- I looked into the Artio SEF extension, and t he urls of the products in the parent category are normally there, but with 0 (zero) hits
I am afraid a file got corrupt.
I have an off-line back-up of the site (on WAMP), and there it works normally.
Any idea where to look for this? Until now, all topics on the forum deal with the issue that products are not shown in ALL categories, but I coul dnot find anywhere a solution for this one category only issue.