News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Remove Bill to in Cart

Started by splite, October 15, 2012, 01:40:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

splite

Hi there i have tried many topics around here on removing the Bill to Information in Cart but still cant get it away
Here is screen of what exactly i want to get removed

http://imageshack.us/f/20/examplefh.jpg

100iko

u can remove ship to address from: components/com_virtuemart/views/cart/tmpl/default_pricelist.php
after that, here: components/com_virtuemart/views/user/tmps/edit_address u need to delete 2 more rows
but i can`t tell u which are the rows numbers couz i don`t have them anymore

and after that in languages change "bill to" whit "ship to" and ur good to go , but i don`t know where that file is couze i translate it in my language before instaling it

Eugen S.

Hello splite,

please open the following file:
/components/com_virtuemart/views/cart/tmpl/shopper_adresses.php

remove the code block which looks like this:

<td width="50%">

<?php  foreach($this->BTaddress['fields'] as $item){
if(!empty($item['value'])){
echo $item['title'].': '.$this->escape($item['value']).'<br/>';
}
?>

</td>

Sincerely,

Eugen Stranz
Send me a pm ;-)

splite

Hi guy sorry had no time to reply, But neither methods worked for me I have tried to delete all of the coding from default_pricelist.php and try to access the cart it still works so it not the file i am looking for. And the second method is the same had give me no result. Thank you any way for the reply if you have more suggestion please advise

And by the way I run  2.0.8c Virtuemart and 2.5.6 Joomla.

Eugen S.

well then its the following code:

<div class="width50 floatleft">

<span><span class="vmicon vm2-billto-icon"></span>
<?php echo JText::('COM_VIRTUEMART_USER_FORM_BILLTO_LBL'); ?></span>
<?php // Output Bill To Address ?>
<div class="output-billto">
<?php

foreach ($this->cart->BTaddress['fields'] as $item) {
if (!empty($item['value'])) {
if ($item['name'] === 'agreed') {
$item['value'] = ($item['value'] === 0) ? JText::('COM_VIRTUEMART_USER_FORM_BILLTO_TOS_NO') : JText::('COM_VIRTUEMART_USER_FORM_BILLTO_TOS_YES');
}
?>
<!-- span class="titles"><?php echo $item['title'?></span -->
<span class="values vm2<?php echo '-' $item['name'?>"><?php echo $this->escape ($item['value']) ?></span>
<?php if ($item['name'] != 'title' and $item['name'] != 'first_name' and $item['name'] != 'middle_name' and $item['name'] != 'zip') { ?>
<br class="clear"/>
<?php
}
}
?>

<div class="clear"></div>
</div>

<a class="details" href="<?php echo JRoute::('index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=user&task=editaddresscart&addrtype=BT'$this->useXHTML$this->useSSL?>">
<?php echo JText::('COM_VIRTUEMART_USER_FORM_EDIT_BILLTO_LBL'); ?>
</a>

<input type="hidden" name="billto" value="<?php echo $this->cart->lists['billTo']; ?>"/>
</div>

in:
/components/com_virtuemart/views/cart/tmpl/default_pricelist.php
Send me a pm ;-)

splite

Eugen thanks for another reply, but that has not removed the bill to field in cart. I have tried many files but had no success =// If you have any more suggestions please advise

splite

Alright finally i got it sorted i am using a template which was designed for Virtuemart and in actual template folder there was path like this "html\com_virtuemart\cart" where I have found default_prices.php file and removed the last recomended line which has finally worked Thanks for the reply's [[=

Eugen S.

Exactly - this would be my next post. A question if you use template overrides ;-)
Send me a pm ;-)

Flowcito

Hello everyone I have done what yall posted but I still have the Ship to option....any help

jenkinhill

Well back then the VM version was 2.0.x - very different from the current VM3.2.14
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum