News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Out of Memory Limits

Started by CreativeDesigns, September 28, 2013, 10:53:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CreativeDesigns

Guys, this is very frustrating and I'm hoping someone can help.

I spoke to my hosting guys a couple times yesterday AND today to assist with this problem, but each time, they increase the limits, and the same issue occurs:

I am continually getting Out of Memory limit issues. They only occur when I'm using the shop on this site. And they change, depending on what the site is needing to do.

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 29360128) (tried to allocate 98 bytes) in /home/coloured/public_html/new/libraries/joomla/language/language.php on line 797
Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 27262976) (tried to allocate 7482 bytes) in /home/coloured/public_html/new/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 433
Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 27262976) (tried to allocate 79 bytes) in /home/coloured/public_html/new/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/cart.php on line 276
Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 27262976) (tried to allocate 122880 bytes) in /home/coloured/public_html/new/plugins/vmpayment/klarna/klarna/api/klarna.php on line 1841

The memory limit has been increased to 128M, but I am still experiencing these issues.
What else can I try? I am completely desperate here!

I have upgraded my site to Joomla 2.5.14, and VM to 2.0.22c - and still no luck.

PRO

always turn off error reporting on live server

Milbo

Disable all plugins which you do not need.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member