News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Blank page on /cart/confirm when confirming order?

Started by alexzien, October 12, 2012, 15:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexzien

When I click at "Confirm order" I get to a blank page http://www.mysite.com/virtuemart/cart/confirm. When I look in the html code at that page it looks like this:

<html>
    <head>
<style type="text/css">
            body, td, span, p, th {  }
    table.html-email {margin:10px auto;background:#fff;border:solid #dad8d8 1px;}
    .html-email tr{border-bottom : 1px solid #eee;}
    span.grey {color:#666;}
    span.date {color:#666; }
    a.default:link, a.default:hover, a.default:visited {color:#666;line-height:25px;background: #f2f2f2;margin: 10px ;padding: 3px 8px 1px 8px;border: solid #CAC9C9 1px;border-radius: 4px;-webkit-border-radius: 4px;-moz-border-radius: 4px;text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #f2f2f2;font-size: 12px;background-position: 0px 0px;display: inline-block;text-decoration: none;}
    a.default:hover {color:#888;background: #f8f8f8;}
    .cart-summary{ }
    .html-email th { background: #ccc;margin: 0px;padding: 10px;}
    .sectiontableentry2, .html-email th, .cart-summary th{ background: #ccc;margin: 0px;padding: 10px;}
    .sectiontableentry1, .html-email td, .cart-summary td {background: #fff;margin: 0px;padding: 10px;}
    .line-through{text-decoration:line-through}
</style>

</head>

<body style="background: #F2F2F2;word-wrap: break-word;">
<div style="background-color: #e6e6e6;" width="100%">
    <table style="margin: auto;" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="600" ><tr><td>

The page breaks after <td>.

This problem appeared after upgrading VirtueMart from 2.0.8c to 2.0.12b. I have tried to update VM plugin tables in aio, without luck.
I have tried to checkout with different types of payment methods but all checkouts get to the same blank page.

PHP byggd på Linux shwl-0040.s.thehostingplatform.com 2.6.18-274.12.1.el5 #1 SMP Tue Nov 29 13:37:46 EST 2011 x86_64
Databasversion 5.1.62-0ubuntu0.10.04.1
Sorteringsordning utf8_general_ci
PHP-version 5.3.3
Webbserver Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS)
Webbserver till PHP interface cgi-fcgi
Joomlaversion Joomla! 2.5.6 Stable [ Ember ] 19-June-2012 14:00 GMT
Joomla! platformsversion Joomla Platform 11.4.0 Stable [ Brian Kernighan ] 03-Jan-2012 00:00 GMT
Webbklient Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0) AppleWebKit/537.4 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/22.0.1229.94 Safari/537.4 AlexaToolbar/alxg-3.1

MarinaDoc

Happens to me as well!!   :o :o :o :o  Have you found a solution?
Joomla! 2.5.7
VM 2.0.16

alatak

MarinaDoc

Hi!

I am using the plugin "Payment processor Virtuemart Jomsocial UserPoints" ( http://www.nordmograph.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_product_id=4&virtuemart_category_id=4&Itemid=58 ) Which makes JomSocial user points, can be used to "buy" items in the store.
I've got another payment enabled to see if the error came from there but if I try to "change the method of payment" from the font-end (although in the back-end is active) I get a blank page also.
Joomla! 2.5.7
VM 2.0.16

alatak

Hello

Test first with the payment standard, and with your payment plugin deactivated in the Joomla. And check if it works.
If it does not, then try with the default template.
If it does, then activate your payment plugin again. And check.If it does nto work, then it is probably a problem with that payment method. In that case, contact the developer.

MarinaDoc

I've tried to disable JomSocial plugin and leave only the payment standard, and nothing.
I have set the default template, and nothing. I've uninstalled and reinstalled VM and not even that .... every time I try to "confirm purchase" leads me to a blank page. It also happens when I give my "edit payment" and "Edit Shipping". I'm very confuse .....   :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
Joomla! 2.5.7
VM 2.0.16

alatak

Hello,

You may have a "hidden" fatal error. Go in the Joomla configuration, and set the error report to maximum. And try again.

MarinaDoc

Good morning!  :)

I thought it would not be such a struggle with VM!  :-[ :-[

Well, I have established the full error reporting and debugging the system, and the error continues. And these are the data I obtained ....

When I go product page I get this message

Quotevmdebug self::$_jpConfig->lang es_es
        vmdebug vmTime: loadConfig db no: 0.0091900825500488
        vmdebug Start used Ram 12.5M
        vmdebug vmTime: VirtuemartControllerProductdetails Finished task : 1.0528130531311
        vmdebug End used Ram 28.25M
        vmdebug Peak memory peak 28.25M

By adding the product to cart i get this message

Quotevmdebug self::$_jpConfig->lang es_es
        vmdebug vmTime: loadConfig db no: 0.0075438022613525
        vmdebug Start used Ram 12.5M
        vmdebug self::$_jpConfig->lang es_es
        vmdebug vmTime: loadConfig db no: 0.0099859237670898
        vmdebug Start used Ram 13.25M
        vmdebug getUserFieldsFor cart BT -1
        vmdebug plgVmOnCheckoutCheckDataShipment CART Var1:

Array
        (
        )

vmdebug checkout_task Var1:

confirm

vmdebug vmTime: VirtuemartControllerCart Finished task : 1.1411790847778
        vmdebug End used Ram 28.25M
        vmdebug Peak memory peak 28.75M

**Producto agregado exitosamente**

And when I give to confirm order .... mistake! I've also found that I get the error if I try, on that same page, add a new shipping address ... Honestly .. do not know where the problem must come. I'm still working on localhost so I can only attach screenshots and not give the address of the web  :'(

[attachment cleanup by admin]
Joomla! 2.5.7
VM 2.0.16

MarinaDoc

Miracle! From time to tinker think I've managed to make an order. I've been to hermanientas / data update - miagración. And I clicked on "sync virtuemart medium" and "renew the configuration file". And it seems that everything has been fixed. Looking back, the whole problem can come from having unchecked some options under "Display prices".
Joomla! 2.5.7
VM 2.0.16

MarinaDoc

Well! Looks like I found what was wrong! Settings / Store if I checked the box for "Enable SSL for sensitive areas (recommended)" gave me errors when making the order confirmation.  ;D
Joomla! 2.5.7
VM 2.0.16

adeli

Try change Sendmail to PHPMail in global configurations of Joomla.

VM 1.1.9
J 1.5.26

jenkinhill

Quote from: adeli on October 31, 2012, 13:34:35 PM
Try change Sendmail to PHPMail in global configurations of Joomla.

VM 1.1.9
J 1.5.26

Why. This forum is for VirtueMart 2 - those old VM & Joomla versions are no longer supported
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

gerstavros

Please help me too.
Here is my site: http://www.experts-mobiles.gr/index.php/el/component/virtuemart/18/thl-w100s-detail.html?Itemid=133
After add to cart, with greek language, in confirmation I have blank page, in english (http://www.experts-mobiles.gr/index.php/el/component/virtuemart/cart/) it redirects to the Thank you page.
What is wrong in greek language?

joomla 2.5.17, vm 2.0.26d

jenkinhill

Looks like you are using a one page checkout. It this is the default VM version then turn off OPC in Configuration/Checkout, and if you have made an override or use a commerical OPC template then it may need editing:  http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=120943.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

gerstavros

Quote from: jenkinhill on January 25, 2014, 12:16:56 PM
Looks like you are using a one page checkout. It this is the default VM version then turn off OPC in Configuration/Checkout, and if you have made an override or use a commerical OPC template then it may need editing:  http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=120943.0
Hello. First, it happend even without OPC. Also, it happens when changing manually the order status from administration, with default template.