News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Wrong Link in CART, SHIPPING METHODS, and some more places

Started by Dezaine studio, October 10, 2012, 19:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dezaine studio

Hi, when click the "Show Cart" the virtuemart takes me to this page >> index.php/component/virtuemart/?Itemid=536 
instead of going to this page >> index.php?Itemid=536 . It happens in various places in the process of making an order.

How can i fix this links?

Thank you
Pedro

jenkinhill

You have not supplied enough information.

VirtueMart & Joomla versions?
PHP version?
Is SEF active on the site?
url?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Dezaine studio

Sorry, here it goes:

Search Engine Friendly URLs in Active in global configuration
Joomla! 2.5.6 Stable
Virtuemart 2.0.10
Php version 5.3.13

link http://www.ohwallpaper.com/deparede/

Thank you

bytelord

Hello,

I take a look, first keep in mind that you are using a commercial template, read that first: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=108212.0

To your issue now. As i see you have used quickstart package that is NOT suggested with a new installation. You have a pre-configured menu under virtuemart menu (such as the others) that conflicts with menus. I wasn't able also to find the cart module, is it published?
What i am suggested is to create a clean installation on joomla 2.5.7, install virtuemart and test it. Is it working? Yes, then install your commercial template and check if there is any conflicts. Then work with your installation

Please when you disable SEF urls from vm, it would be better also disable them from joomla, if enable them, enable both.

Keep in mind many times by using quickstart package vm or other components could be broken...

PS: Didn't see any js conflicts, disable joomla sef urls to test it again.

Regards
Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!