News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Multiple Customfileds Filter Virtuemart 2

Started by usovdm, October 05, 2012, 10:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doomel

hi, Virtuemart 3 Product Filter by Custom Fields AJAX and JQUERY conflict .. help needed :(
Just get pro version I installed it and not work.

When "Virtuemart 3 Product Filter by Custom Fields" shows on website all other JQUERY stuff not working

http://sklepik.bigfoto.com.pl/pl/kategorie-sklepu/manufacturer/fujifilm.html

Studio 42

usovdm Last Active: January 08, 2016, 23:16:23 pm, i'm not sure you get an answer from dev.
Try direct support.

doomel

Quote from: Studio 42 on March 16, 2018, 16:34:02 PM
usovdm Last Active: January 08, 2016, 23:16:23 pm, i'm not sure you get an answer from dev.
Try direct support.

I tryed one week ago... nothing

Studio 42

If you paid with paypal, try a paypal dispute

doomel

12$ not so bad- I will alive... but my advice for others- avoid this extention, no help, no contact

Studio 42

Try to replace $this) with $(this) in file /modules/mod_virtuemart_param_filter/assets/js.js

doomel

thx but your suggestion not fix my problem:/ only different now, I don't see any errors from browser console  ;)

I give up, JS is not for me :/ I try really hard but I fall... :-[

Studio 42

On refreshing browser, it work, but the plugin is certainly not Vm 3.2 compatible. Do not loose your time, find another product filter extension
I checked again, you have the problem using the filter or not, so the new bug is certainly a template problem

georgex33

1. Is it possible to use product id instead of putting manually the product title in the custom field value?.
2. If i have to put manually the title of the product in the custom field value, is it possible to somehow use it for multilingual purpose without using language overrides?