News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Getting errors on the Front Page after logging in

Started by jeddell, October 04, 2012, 08:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeddell

Joomla 2.5.6
Virtuemart 2.0.10

Hi,

I bought the virtuemart user manual to step myself through the setup process of virtuemart. I have been following the steps through the book. However I'm getting these errors on the front page when I log into the front end after making an order:

QuoteInfo: weigth_countries _weightCond orderWeight:0 method->weight_start: method->weight_stop: result:1
Info: weigth_countries _nbproductsCond nbproducts:1 method->nbproducts_start:1 method->nbproducts_stop:0 result:1
weigth_countries _orderamountCond cart_amount:18.45 method->orderamount_start:0 method->orderamount_stop:0 result:
weigth_countries _zipCond zip:0

I'm guessing it has something to do with missing information on the product, but the book says nothing about adding this information or where

Can anyone help out here?

jenkinhill

This happens if you log into the front end as administrator - the FE should be tested as a shopper.

See http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=107962.msg361036#msg361036
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum