News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

OneSaas plug-in for VirtueMart - 40+ integration points available

Started by Jeff@OneSaas, October 02, 2012, 10:07:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff@OneSaas

OneSaas (www.onesaas.com) has just launched its VirtueMart plugin, enabling VirtueMart users to provide multi-point integrations to more than 40 leading accounting, CRM and email marketing services, including Quickbooks, MYOB, Xero, Saasu, MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, Salesforce, ZohoCRM, Batchbook, Workbooks, Highrise and more.

We are looking for early adopters to beta test the plugin and provide feedback -- if you have an immediate need and want to help us with this, we will provide 3 months free use of our multi-point integration service (value of $105) to the first 10 respondents to this post.

pbies

Jeff, We're looking for something like this. Client wants to tie in Salesforce, and accounting (although they currently use Simply Accounting) with VM - plus other capabilities. I've attached an initial workflow from client. Let me know your thoughts.

Paul Bies
http://mystique.ca/

[attachment cleanup by admin]

mdart

I would be interested , but I havent decided on a account pack as yet because I was investing what would work best with virtuemart

Jeff@OneSaas

Paul,

OneSaas should be able to accommodate the Quickbooks accounting integration for sales from the VirtueMart site and eBay.  Our Amazon integration is still pending, a few months away, but will be available by early next year at the latest.  I am not 100% clear on the other data elements that you would want integrated and with what other services, but it looks like if you want customer contact data integrated with e.g. an external CRM and/or email marketing, our service would do that as well.  Let me know if I missed anything in your diagram that is critical to what you are looking for.

Cheers,
Jeff

mraaronmiller

Hi,
I would be happy to beta test your integration between virtuemart and myob, currently we run 4 websites and two myob data files.

Aaron
Sydney Australia