problem Checkout done, please confirm the order (solved)

Started by 3nf, September 27, 2012, 00:31:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

3nf

Hi, I have the problem a week ago, when I make a purchase, I can not because I said (Checkout donate, please confirm the order), I click on the button (confirm patched), but I always say this message (Checkout done, Please confirm the order) worked perfect before I started a few days ago the problem

version

Joomla!, 2.5.6.

thanks

bytelord

Hello,

Do you use any custom payment plugin? Did you try with default vm templates with no overrides? Any live url? Could you check your joomla error logs if something logged in there?

Regards
Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!

3nf

hi  use

Gestor de plugins: VM - Payment, Paypal

[<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ltngamin/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php on line 383

regards

bytelord

Hi,

Try to disable that plugin for a moment and setup a standart payment using default vm payment plugin and check it again

Regards

3nf

:( Checkout Step 3
Please select a payment method

We are sorry, no payment method matches the characteristics of your order. Please .

bytelord

Hi,

Have you select country/state to the payment plugin options that does not match with the options you select on the user registration? Try to clean country/state options from the plugin configuration

Regards

3nf

Hello, I have not selected any restriction of country, adding all countries and not work, delete them and did not work, delete the folder (vmpayment), and I went upload the new and did not work, apparently not redirected to paypal

Thanks for your help

3nf

problem solved, disable plugins VM - Custom, skip cart    thanks!!!

ekerner

override

class VirtueMartCart ( components/com_virtuemart/helpers/cart.php )

and in function checkout replace

$mainframe->redirect(JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart', FALSE), JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_CHECKOUT_DONE_CONFIRM_ORDER'));

with

$mainframe->redirect(JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=confirm', FALSE));