Main Menu

Add to Cart modal box not working + log in button

Started by SAB206, September 25, 2012, 11:31:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SAB206

Hi,

I'm creating a website in Joomla 2.5/VM 2

Web address is www.inco2u.co.uk

It used to work where there was a small modal box 'facebox' that appeared when you click add to cart, which then said 'show cart' or 'continue shopping', but this no longer seems to appear?

I've also noticed that when you hover over the button with the mouse - the cursor no longer changes to a 'pointing hand' and remains as an arrow? This is also the case for the log-in/out button

Any help would be greatly appreciated as i'm stumped!

Many thanks!  :)

bytelord

Hello,

Pop up is working for me (both firefox and chrome), but the issue with the button exist, yes there is no "hand". Have you upgrade your VM? You didn't tell us your exactly VM version you are using (is vm2.0.10?)? Have you any plugins or modules changes your buttons style?

You could use firebug to examine your CSS http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=102850.0.

Button style is not coming from VM but from your joomla template ... so this is a joomla issue.

Regards

Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!

SAB206

Hi mate, thanks for your reply :)

I've no idea why the modal pop up has suddenly started working again after being broke all yesterday - strange!

My installs are Joomla! 2.5.7 and  VM 2.0.8e

There is no modules that alter the button states - just the standard CSS etc

I'll take a look at the firebug, I've no idea where to start on the 'hand' though, all this is very new to me, thanks again for your help :)

bytelord

Hello,

May be was a cache issue with your browser for that reason modal didn't work.

You should check your css/html with firebug to examine it, also you could use joomla breez default template with no overrides to see if there any configuration with your joomla template.
Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!