News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Responsive VirtueMart Template - VP ProMart!

Started by Jumbo!, September 23, 2012, 08:48:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jumbo!

VirtuePlanet releases one of the most advanced VirtueMart 2.0 Template. VP ProMart is a fully responsive Joomla 2.5 Template professional VirtueMart 2.0 HTML overrides. The template is designed under Twitter Bootstrap Framework using modern techniques like HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery. With VP ProMart now your VirtueMart site can also be accessed from Mobile devices like iPhone, iPad or any other mobile devices.

It introduces many new features to the VirtueMart world. Now the user can take Quick Look of the complete product right from the categories page or from the product listing through VM Product Modules. VP ProMart also take the Custom Field feature of VirtueMart to a new level. The normal custom fields are shown under tabular contents. If you publish the Custom Field under layout position 'sidebar' then it be shown in a modal window and link of that field can be seen in the top sidebar location.

It allows you to create your own custom field layout position for the Cart Attributes. As a result now you can assign a Custom Field to a Cart Attribute which will allow you to describe the Cart Attribute option in much for detailed manner. For Example - If your cart attribute is Size of the product then you can show the Size Chart through another Custom Field in a Modal window which can be opened by clicking the link right below the respective Cart Attribute. Please visit the Product Details page in our live demo site for more details.

VP ProMart also enables you to show Manufacturer logo against each products everywhere in your site. Whether it is the Category layout or Product Details Page or you are showing the products through the VM Product Module, Manufacturer Logo option is available everywhere. You can also disable to show them from template settings.

It also has a very flexible product image display option for the Product Details Page. Images get be zoomed just by mouse over and they can also be opened in a modal gallery for better & bigger views.

The template comes with Six different color styles (Blue Color, Pink Color, Green Color, Turquoise Color, Light Pink Color and Orange Color) which makes it suitable to use for any shopping cart.

VirtueMart Category Menu Module and standard Joomla Menu Module can be used for multilevel as VP ProMart automatically converts them to a Stylish Accordion Menu.

We have also developed a new VirtueMart Product Module which allows you to show your VirtueMart Products (Featured, Latest, Top-Ten or Random) thorough a Stylish but simple Slideshow. This module is used at the top of the home page at our demo site and it comes in the VP ProMart package.

Overall it is a very advanced, clean and light weight template which will surely take VirtueMart 2.0 to a higher level.

Features of Shiny at a Glance:

• Joomla 1.7 Template / Joomla 2.5 Template for Virtuemart 2.0
  • Twitter Bootstrap Fully Responsive Framework
  • HTM5 and CSS3 standard design.
  • Mobile device compatible.
  • Quick Look option from Product Listing Pages and Modules.
  • Advanced Cart Attributes feature. Extend Cart Attribute description through your own Custom Layout Postion.
  • Cloud Zoom Product Image Gallery + PrettyPhoto Modal Image Gallery.
  • Professional looking cart attributes
  • Ability to show Manufacturer Image or logo.
  • Sidebar custom feild location on product details page to show additonal informations.
  • Tabular Content Display.
  • VirtueMart Accordion Menu.
  • Joomla Accordion Menu.
  • Drop down cart module
  • Show Discount in percentage (%)
  • JS & CSS files are combined, minified and compressed to make it load faster, helpin in SEO.
  • Fully SEO Optimzed design with the use of proper tag and micro-formats.
  • 4 different Module styles
  • Quick Start Package available with pre-configured contents. Get the exact look of the demo site within 5 mins.
  • Detailed User Guide available in PDF format in the Download Section.

Compatibility:

Links:

Jumbo!

VP ProMart - Ver. 1.0.2 is released yesterday. Now the template is 100% compatible with IE8. Now you can also disable/enable Cloud Zoom feature from Template Settings as per your need.

We recommend all existing users of the template to update their site immediately.

Jumbo!

Please note that VP ProMart is 100% compatible with VirtueMart 2.0.12.

Giannis86

I downloaded this template today and despite the short time it has already left a very good impression so far

What i personally like the most:
-Very good attention to detail in all parts of Virtuemart
-Barely any modifications (if at all any) on the template needed from my side
-Impressive and thorough Custom fields layout (preconfigured with many options if you install the sample data). The presentation of the fields is also well thought out in the front end, with different layout positions)

Jumbo!

Quote from: Giannis86 on October 09, 2012, 02:23:46 AM
I downloaded this template today and despite the short time it has already left a very good impression so far

What i personally like the most:
-Very good attention to detail in all parts of Virtuemart
-Barely any modifications (if at all any) on the template needed from my side
-Impressive and thorough Custom fields layout (preconfigured with many options if you install the sample data). The presentation of the fields is also well thought out in the front end, with different layout positions)

Hi Giannis86, Thank you very much for this nice feedback.  :)

artdepot2001

Hi, we are interested in this template as well. Looks clean! Can you still use Virtuemart as a catalogue only using this template?
Or would it be possible to change the cart to an inquiry cart (no payment but submits an inquiry order)?

Jumbo!

hi artdepot2001, You can always use the template in VirtueMart Catalogue mode. If you want to change the cart to an inquiry cart then standard VirtueMart functionality needs to be customized. It is not really controlled by a template.

gkar1975

I'm interested in this template, but I'm still fairly new to VirtueMart and have some questions. Is this a full on template, or is it a theme that can be used within my existing template? I'm running Joomla 2.5 with VM 2 and have my own custom designed template which uses HTML5 and CSS3 responsive functionality. I'm looking for a VM theme that will only handle VM styles within my own template.

Jumbo!

It is a Joomla 2.5 Template with VirtueMart 2.0 HTML override. You can not combine its features with any other Joomla Template.

adham

Hi!
It seems there is a bug in the template as each time you open a "pop up" window it also trigers the print function, any ideas?
Also how come there is no support option on the web site?
Cheers!

Jumbo!

No it is not a bug. You are just missing a small step in the installation process. Please post your problem on our Support Forum (http://www.virtueplanet.com/forum). Our support team will guide you there.

Jumbo!

More than 1000 copies of the template has been downloaded so far. It is being used by more than 600 websites through out the world.

Thanks to everyone for making this template a big success. Our next responsive VirtueMart template follows soon.

WebJIVE

Guys, this is a SOLID Joomla/Virtuemart template.  The support has been phenomenal for the two issues I had.  This is one of the few companies who have built a solid product and they stand behind it. A must buy for any VM2 site :)
Web Site Design, Hosting, Flash Development, ECommerce, Graphics & Logo Design and more...

Jumbo!

webbits

Will custom fields show in the category layout?  I have many product without details....just a list grains...and i want customer to chose how much of a grain and add to cart from the category listing.

Thank you.