Author Topic: VP ProMart! Fully Responsive Joomla 2.5 Template for VirtueMart 2.0  (Read 12502 times)

Jumbo!

• 3rd party VirtueMart Developer
  • VirtuePlanet.com
    • VirtuePlanet.com
  • VirtueMart Version: 2.6.8

VirtuePlanet releases one of the most advanced VirtueMart 2.0 Template. VP ProMart is a fully responsive Joomla 2.5 Template professional VirtueMart 2.0 HTML overrides. The template is designed under Twitter Bootstrap Framework using modern techniques like HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery. With VP ProMart now your VirtueMart site can also be accessed from Mobile devices like iPhone, iPad or any other mobile devices.

It introduces many new features to the VirtueMart world. Now the user can take Quick Look of the complete product right from the categories page or from the product listing through VM Product Modules. VP ProMart also take the Custom Field feature of VirtueMart to a new level. The normal custom fields are shown under tabular contents. If you publish the Custom Field under layout position 'sidebar' then it be shown in a modal window and link of that field can be seen in the top sidebar location.

It allows you to create your own custom field layout position for the Cart Attributes. As a result now you can assign a Custom Field to a Cart Attribute which will allow you to describe the Cart Attribute option in much for detailed manner. For Example - If your cart attribute is Size of the product then you can show the Size Chart through another Custom Field in a Modal window which can be opened by clicking the link right below the respective Cart Attribute. Please visit the Product Details page in our live demo site for more details.

VP ProMart also enables you to show Manufacturer logo against each products everywhere in your site. Whether it is the Category layout or Product Details Page or you are showing the products through the VM Product Module, Manufacturer Logo option is available everywhere. You can also disable to show them from template settings.

It also has a very flexible product image display option for the Product Details Page. Images get be zoomed just by mouse over and they can also be opened in a modal gallery for better & bigger views.

The template comes with Six different color styles (Blue Color, Pink Color, Green Color, Turquoise Color, Light Pink Color and Orange Color) which makes it suitable to use for any shopping cart.

VirtueMart Category Menu Module and standard Joomla Menu Module can be used for multilevel as VP ProMart automatically converts them to a Stylish Accordion Menu.

We have also developed a new VirtueMart Product Module which allows you to show your VirtueMart Products (Featured, Latest, Top-Ten or Random) thorough a Stylish but simple Slideshow. This module is used at the top of the home page at our demo site and it comes in the VP ProMart package.

Overall it is a very advanced, clean and light weight template which will surely take VirtueMart 2.0 to a higher level.

Features of Shiny at a Glance:
  • Joomla 1.7 Template / Joomla 2.5 Template for Virtuemart 2.0
  • Twitter Bootstrap Fully Responsive Framework
  • HTM5 and CSS3 standard design.
  • Mobile device compatible.
  • Quick Look option from Product Listing Pages and Modules.
  • Advanced Cart Attributes feature. Extend Cart Attribute description through your own Custom Layout Postion.
  • Cloud Zoom Product Image Gallery + PrettyPhoto Modal Image Gallery.
  • Professional looking cart attributes
  • Ability to show Manufacturer Image or logo.
  • Sidebar custom feild location on product details page to show additonal informations.
  • Tabular Content Display.
  • VirtueMart Accordion Menu.
  • Joomla Accordion Menu.
  • Drop down cart module
  • Show Discount in percentage (%)
  • JS & CSS files are combined, minified and compressed to make it load faster, helpin in SEO.
  • Fully SEO Optimzed design with the use of proper tag and micro-formats.
  • 4 different Module styles
  • Quick Start Package available with pre-configured contents. Get the exact look of the demo site within 5 mins.
  • Detailed User Guide available in PDF format in the Download Section.

Compatibility:

Links:

adham

Re: VP ProMart! Fully Responsive Joomla 2.5 Template for VirtueMart 2.0
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 23:27:09 pm »
Hi! is this a complete template or just a VM one? in other words can you use this with any template? thanks

Jumbo!

• VirtuePlanet.com
    • VirtuePlanet.com
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 12:53:24 pm »
Please check the Product Description. It is a Joomla 2.5 Template with VirtueMart 2.0 HTML override. You can not combine its features with any other Joomla Template.

adham

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 08:12:37 am »
Full of bugs, and the one month subscription wont cut it, as still didnt solve the problems in the template Basically waste of time and money, If I knew then what I know now I wouldnt go near it.

Jumbo!

• VirtuePlanet.com
    • VirtuePlanet.com
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2012, 08:24:35 am »
adham, I feel really sorry to see such feedback from you. Could you please disclose the bugs that you mentioned in your post? Why didn't you report the bugs to us?

adham

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2012, 19:55:48 pm »
Did Report it, nothing was solved, looked like you were just waiting for subscription to expire. look at my posts in the forum (your forum) and look at the answers. NOTHING, same bugs I reported from day still there.
Maybe it is just a way to get customers to keep paying for the support. Worst $40 I ever spent.

Jumbo!

• VirtuePlanet.com
    • VirtuePlanet.com
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2012, 20:07:47 pm »
adham, All support requests are responded within max 24 hours and I do not see any unsolved post on the VirtuePlanet Support Forum. I have even checked your posts and found all the queries were responded within 8 hours.

Could you please show the bugs/problem that you are facing with the template? Post the link of your site so that I can see those problems. If there is really any bug in the original template then it can be solved even after expiry of the subscription.

dualsim

• Beginner
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2012, 22:19:49 pm »
Did Report it, nothing was solved, looked like you were just waiting for subscription to expire. look at my posts in the forum (your forum) and look at the answers. NOTHING, same bugs I reported from day still there.
Maybe it is just a way to get customers to keep paying for the support. Worst $40 I ever spent.
I personally do not believe this. I got subscribed to Virtueplanet just around 15 days back. I'm pretty impressed with these guys. I'm also using VP Promart template for my client's project and managed to setup the full site within 7 days. They also helped me get my one page checkout plugin setup in the template which is now also run under Bootstrap framework. I always found them very helpful thus can not accept your comment.

The support was great with patience and good will. This template was built with a lot of dedication to details, styling and sophistication. I like vp promart and the support. Well done Jumbo.

Moreover VirtueMart is great. !!!! :)

Jumbo!

• VirtuePlanet.com
    • VirtuePlanet.com
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2012, 22:43:01 pm »
dualsim, thanks for the encouraging feedback.

adham

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2012, 08:23:16 am »
I personally do not believe this. I got subscribed to Virtueplanet just around 15 days back. I'm pretty impressed with these guys. I'm also using VP Promart template for my client's project and managed to setup the full site within 7 days. They also helped me get my one page checkout plugin setup in the template which is now also run under Bootstrap framework. I always found them very helpful thus can not accept your comment.

The support was great with patience and good will. This template was built with a lot of dedication to details, styling and sophistication. I like vp promart and the support. Well done Jumbo.

Moreover VirtueMart is great. !!!! :)
lol REALLY!!!!
NO doesnt sound like a made up post lol at all  ;) ... just shows how bad this is, brings fake post as dont have any reply to mine.

Better improve your service and fix the bugs instead of wasting time with fake posts .

WORD OF ADVISE, NEVER EVER PAY FOR SOMETHING WITHOUT TESTING, if they cant give you a test drive they are not worth it.

Jumbo!

• VirtuePlanet.com
    • VirtuePlanet.com
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2012, 09:31:01 am »
adham, this is not funny. You sound so stupid. You did not actually read my post:

Could you please show the bugs/problem that you are facing with the template? Post the link of your site so that I can see those problems. If there is really any bug in the original template then it can be solved even after expiry of the subscription.

I am still there to help you to fix any such bug even when your subscription has expired. I am offering you free service. If you do not want to avail it then you also do not have any rights to make any such false accusation. I am reporting your post to the moderator. 

jenkinhill

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • Web developer and consultant
    • Jenkin Hill Internet
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2012, 09:45:52 am »
adham, please do not make unproved  attacks on other forum members. If you have issues with this template itself then the correct place to discuss this is on the developers own forum/site - not here.

There is a good demo of this template on the developers website where you can test the function, and there are live examples of sites using this template, eg http://thepooltoystore.com
Kelvyn
Jenkin Hill Internet,
Keswick, Lake District

Unsolicited PMs/emails will be ignored.

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

IMPORTANT:  VirtueMart versions before 2.6.10 are insecure. Updating is strongly advised.

Currently using VM2.6.12 on Joomla 2.5.27 PHP 5.4.21

Currently testing VM2.9.9.3 on J3.3.6

Jumbo!

• VirtuePlanet.com
    • VirtuePlanet.com
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2012, 09:53:24 am »
jenkinhill, Thank you.

I am sharing few more links of live websites using VP ProMart Template:
http://www.e-movement.biz/index.php?lang=en
http://computekmaltastore.com/
http://www.estylehub.com/
http://www.oldbarnnursery.com/store/
http://demo.virtuemart.se/

There are many more.

adham

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2012, 10:39:06 am »
adham, please do not make unproved  attacks on other forum members. If you have issues with this template itself then the correct place to discuss this is on the developers own forum/site - not here.

There is a good demo of this template on the developers website where you can test the function, and there are live examples of sites using this template, eg http://thepooltoystore.com
His forum is locked now, as a whole month went by and didnt solve any issues, he wants another $40 to give me access to HIS forum, I paid for a template that still not working right, same problems I have there are like 20 posts on his forum with no solution. I wasnt attacking anyone I simply stated the truth, he started doing all sorts of silly things.
So it is alright for him to post untrue advertising but not for me to tell the truth regarding his service. instead of wasting time jumpin up and down trying to remove my posts, you should of solved the problems or refund my money as your template doesnt work (not 100%).

He is living in denial!
Fix your template and improve your service, Period!

P.S Dont call other people stupid just because you dont get it, YOUR FORUM IS LOCKED!!! I am not paying you another $40 and ALL the problems and links you have them on your forum, 22 Posts. so stop acting so innocent.

adham

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2012, 10:51:16 am »
By the way ALL the web sites you listed do not use any "options" for the products, thats why you cant see the bugs, also ALL of them have "send to a friend" disabled (makes me wonder why).
Also on this one http://www.oldbarnnursery.com you clearly see the "bug" in the quick look.  Thats only from looking at them for few min.

VirtueMart Forum

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2012, 10:51:16 am »