News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Canot check out cart

Started by detravelworld, September 22, 2012, 08:22:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

detravelworld

Hi there,

My site: detravelworld.com
Joomla: 2.5.7
Virtuemart: 2.0.10

Don't know the reason why I can not check out for all the times?

Since I installed virtuemart, I did check out successfully 3 times only, after that, never be able to check out.

Please advise how should I do?

Thanks

jenkinhill

Have you configured a shipping method? That is where it fails for me.

Also try in a default Joomla template such as beez5 without the slide show and ice menu module.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

detravelworld

Hi Kenvyl,

Thanks for your advice.

I did config shipment successfully. I've tried with beez5 templates without slideshow... but it still can not check out.

Please help...

detravelworld

Kenvyl,

I turned on debug system and found below error:

500 JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1146 - Table 'kichbanvntw.vnth_virtuemart_categories_'.VMLANG.'' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT L.category_name as name, L.virtuemart_category_id AS category_id, CC.category_parent_id, C.published as category_publish FROM `vnth_virtuemart_categories_'.VMLANG.'` as L JOIN `vnth_virtuemart_categories` as C using (`virtuemart_category_id`) LEFT JOIN `vnth_virtuemart_category_categories` as CC on C.`virtuemart_category_id` = CC.`category_child_id` WHERE C.published = '1' ORDER BY category_parent_id, C.ordering

I've tried to search solutions for this error, however, I still can not find the work one. Does it affect to check-out?

Thanks

bytelord

Hello,

I think you add or remove or something with muliligual function. Could you please from the backend and use the vm tools?
Go to Tools -> Tools and Migration and then click on Install tables or if necessary update them

Regards
Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!

detravelworld

Hi,

Thanks. I did like your advice, but the error still exists.  :(

bytelord

Hello,

Thinking is maybe a SEF issue cause missing translation for '.VMLANG.' ... could you disable both joomla and VM sef links and try out with your standard language. Could you please tell if your site is multiligual and what languages are you using? Can you provide a live url.
Last check with phpmyadmin if all language table for categories are existing, e.g. vnth_virtuemart_categories_en-gb

Regards
Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!

detravelworld

Dear,
I use only one language: English.
So headache!!!  :-\
How can I solve it? Never be able to check-out...