News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

VM3 Synthetic Dashboard (free)

Started by nordmograph, September 18, 2012, 15:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nordmograph

VM Dashboard is an administration module to be published at the cpanel module position. It will show on your Joomla adminsitration control panel a set of 5 tabs.

- First tab will show monthly statistics for your sales and orders with charts and tables (show as many month as you want starting from current month.
- Second tab lists latest received orders with order numvber, customer name, order status, order total price and order date.
- Third tab shows latest product reviews with review status (green or red for published or unbuplished), date, product name, review, rating and reviewer name.
- Fourth tab shows latest products with product status (green or red for published or unbuplished) product id, sku, price, product name and product category.
- Fifth Tab shows a list of latest shoppers, with user ID name, username.

Every lists in these tabs are displayed as tables, amount of rows are module parameters. Every item is linked to its corresponding page in Virtuemart.

http://www.nordmograph.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_product_id=61&virtuemart_category_id=4&Itemid=58

lindapowers

can you believe I don't find the download button or the add to cart button? I have even registered and can't download it.

EDIT: found it, zip box image, strange ;D

Works great, would be nice to have an option to show latest orders first, instead of montly sales.

Regards

nordmograph

Hello

Happy you like it.
Just note that the module re-opens the last tab you opened so you can have tha latest orders tab open first when you load the page.
Also I recommend you redownload the module, it just got an update to fix a bug for long time ago (2 years & more) stats.

lindapowers

Thanks ;)

BTW here you have the spanish translation I made for my website in case it helps or you want to include it.

I renamed the .ini to .txt

Tested and works perfectly in our website except for these text which isn't included in the language file:
"Module settings - More Virtuemart extensions - Support Forum
This is a free and usefull Joomla module by Nordmograph.com.
Review this extension at JED"

Regards

[attachment cleanup by admin]

nordmograph

Muchas gracias! I'll add it to the package.

gfxpixeldesigns

Module works great here and is very handy indeed.

Absolute must for anyone running virtuemart.

Thanks !

nordmograph

Hey Happy You like it! Feel free to leave a review at JED too if you think it's usefull :)

Actlas

I have this extension installed but I can't figure out how to enable it?
It is not visible in the available modules

nordmograph

Hi

Make sure you list administrator modules and not site modules.
Then enable it in the cpanel module position.

Actlas

I did but I cant find it. Not under, vm cpanel, vm statistics or website cpanel...

nordmograph

Go to your site administration (j2.5)
Hit on extensions > Modules
Then next to the list filter; change the select list from "site" to "administrator".
You'll find the Virtuemart Synthetic Dashboard there.

Actlas

I did exactly that. Perhaps it has to do with out VM v2.0.6? We cannot update at this time however.

nordmograph

No it's not related to VM version, it's a joomla module.
Re-install it and follow carefull the stebbystep from my previous posts.
Nothing more required.

Did you at least find the module settings ?

nordmograph

I logged in to your site, did nothing and the module is showing fine on the front page cpanel.
What else?