News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Products Not Adding to Cart

Started by scubasteve21, September 17, 2012, 22:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bytelord

Hello,

You can use vm default theme with no overrides. But i think that your joomla template generates that cache options and conflict with js.
Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!

scubasteve21

In the mean time, when I log in to the control panel I get the following message:

QuoteWarning, the Safe Path is not accessible (does not exist or no permission), for safety reasons it is very important to create a folder in a path not accessible by an URL, create also a folder invoices in it to store your sensitive data secure. Our suggested path is for your system user/vmfiles

Can anyone advise me how to resolve this problem? I am only going to be using PayPal so will not need a secure URL (at the moment)

bytelord

scubasteve21

Thanks. Someone has just pointed out that my prices aren't showing on the site either? They have been added to each product though when I was creating them.

bytelord

Hello,

didn't understand you correctly. If you have other issues will be better to start a new thread and give some more information regarding the issue.

Regards