News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Can't add shopper in "Shopper [ Edit ] Administrator" menu [SOLVED]

Started by S_a_n_y_a, September 17, 2012, 22:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

S_a_n_y_a

Hello!
I use joomla 1.5 and Virtuemart 2.0.10
In main site i see "No Shop Currency defined! Contact the administrator, if you are one go to http://www.nwsol.ru/administrator/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=user&task=editshop"
When I go to this link and try to fill all required field and press save buttion the  next error appeared.

Info: User data stored

vmError: exeSortSearchListQuery You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LEFT JOIN jos_virtuemart_vmusers AS vmu ON ju.id = vmu.virtuemart_user_id LEF' at line 8 SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT ju.id AS id , ju.name AS name , ju.username AS username , vmu.user_is_vendor AS is_vendor , vmu.perms AS perms , ju.usertype AS usertype , IFNULL(sg.shopper_group_name, "") AS shopper_group_name FROM #jos_users AS ju LEFT JOIN jos_virtuemart_vmusers AS vmu ON ju.id = vmu.virtuemart_user_id LEFT JOIN jos_virtuemart_vmuser_shoppergroups AS vx ON ju.id = vx.virtuemart_user_id LEFT JOIN jos_virtuemart_shoppergroups AS sg ON vx.virtuemart_shoppergroup_id = sg.virtuemart_shoppergroup_id GROUP BY vmu.virtuemart_user_id ORDER BY ju.id DESC LIMIT 0, 10

In debug module i see

vmdebug self::$_jpConfig->lang en_gb
vmdebug vmTime: loadConfig db no: 0.0067520141601562
vmdebug self::$_jpConfig->lang en_gb
vmdebug vmTime: loadConfig db no: 0.0044667720794678
vmdebug exeSortSearchListQuery error in class VirtueMartModelUser sql: Var1:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LEFT JOIN jos_virtuemart_vmusers AS vmu ON ju.id = vmu.virtuemart_user_id
LEF' at line 8 SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS  DISTINCT ju.id AS id
, ju.name AS name
, ju.username AS username
, vmu.user_is_vendor AS is_vendor
, vmu.perms AS perms
, ju.usertype AS usertype
, IFNULL(sg.shopper_group_name, "") AS shopper_group_name  FROM #jos_users AS ju
LEFT JOIN jos_virtuemart_vmusers AS vmu ON ju.id = vmu.virtuemart_user_id
LEFT JOIN jos_virtuemart_vmuser_shoppergroups AS vx ON ju.id = vx.virtuemart_user_id
LEFT JOIN jos_virtuemart_shoppergroups AS sg ON vx.virtuemart_shoppergroup_id = sg.virtuemart_shoppergroup_id GROUP BY vmu.virtuemart_user_id ORDER BY ju.id DESC LIMIT 0, 10

As a result no one login created.
Обслуживание компьютеров в Москве
http://www.nwsol.ru

bytelord

Hello,

I thing you should upgrade to joomla 2.5.7, joomla 1.5 is not supported from joomla anymore. Joomla 2.5 is the currently long release support version.
What's the PHP version you are using?
Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!

S_a_n_y_a

I use PHP Version: 5.3.3-7+squeeze

I harred with the post, BYP. Probably the problem was in not enougth permittions in any folders during installation of vm.
I made few efforts and after full uninstaling VM, correcting permittions for folders and make shopper as a vendor the problem was solved.
Thank you for quick feedback.
Обслуживание компьютеров в Москве
http://www.nwsol.ru