News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

No price displayed!

Started by B18c, September 16, 2012, 13:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B18c

Ive got my recent Virtuemart 2 install up and running, and to my knowledge everything is working as it should, however no matter what i tweak or change in the admin panel I cannot get the main price to be shown on the "product details" page. I can add or remove various other prices such as sales price etc and the price is shown in the cart as well as through the checkout process. However the main price (displayed in large green on virtuemart demo) is not displayed just the pre-cursor heading "Price:"

bytelord

Hello,

The main price to talk about is the Baseprice for calculating the revenue on the backend (or featured multiply vendor revenue from FE). Your can consider as main price the sales price, which is the final price that a customer will buy the product. If you have any discounts or taxes and you want to show the old price before that applied you can use Baseprice with Tax, but without discounts.

hope helps you out.
Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!

B18c

Hi

Thank you for the response, however what I meant was that the "sales price" is not showing on the product details page. There is a bold black "Price" but no price displayed next to it. The price I am talking about is displayed in big green font on the Virtuemart demo procuct details page. In the configuration I have all the price boxes ticked as well.

Jumbo!

Please post the link of the page where you are facing this problem.

bytelord

Hello,

Also please tell us your VM, joomla and PHP version. Have you upgrade your vm? you use layout overrides? if yes did you apply the changes in your custom template?

Regards
Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!