News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Manually delete orders in database for Virtuemart 2

Started by Kannan76, September 14, 2012, 06:06:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kannan76

Hi,

How do i manually delete the order rows in the database. I'm getting this error, while trying to delete in the BE

vmError: Seems the used shipmentmethod got deleted
vmError: TableOrders delete Order shipmentTable = #__virtuemart_shipment_plg_ `virtuemart_order_id` = 3 dbErrorMsg
vmError: VirtueMartModelOrders::remove 3
Order could not be deleted

Im using virtuemart 2.0.10 and joomla 2.5.6

ivus

Hi Kannan76,

Use phpMyAdmin.

A single order is stored in at least 8 tables. I say AT LEAST because your may have more PLUGINS installed for payment and shipment.

• #__virtuemart_orders
  • #__virtuemart_order_histories
  • #__virtuemart_order_items
  • #__virtuemart_order_userinfos
  • #__virtuemart_payment_plg_paypal
  • #__virtuemart_shipment_plg_weight_countries
  • #__virtuemart_invoices
  • #__virtuemart_order_calc_rules

Firstly, goto #__virtuemart_orders and find your order. Take note of the VIRTUEMART_ORDER_ID and then go through each of the other tables an remove the line items that has that same VIRTUEMART_ORDER_ID.

Be sure to also check the shipping and payment plugin tables for the VIRTUEMART_ORDER_ID too. The table names should following this naming convention:

• SHIPMENT PLUGIN = #__virtuemart_shipment_plg_PLUGIN_NAME
  • PAYMENT PLUGIN = #__virtuemart_payment_plg_PLUGIN_NAME

Kannan76

Thank you ivus, all the orders have left the building!  ;D  ;D  8)

suchafan

VM 2.0.8e
Joomla 2.5.7

What do you do when you have searched all of your mentioned categories in the db and the order numbers still cannot be found in those areas? 3 orders are in the VM2 orders but they are nowhere to be found in the db. This is the message I get when I try to delete them in VM2:

vmError: Seems the used shipmentmethod got deleted
vmError: TableOrders delete Order shipmentTable = #__virtuemart_shipment_plg_ `virtuemart_order_id` = 1315 dbErrorMsg
vmError: VirtueMartModelOrders::remove 1315
        Order could not be deleted.

Could a developer take a look, perhaps? I don't know where to look anymore....Thank you :)