Increase Credit Card Expiry Year to 2022 and add number beside months

Started by FlourishDNA, September 12, 2012, 17:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlourishDNA

Hi,

I am using VirtueMart 2.0.10 and I would like to increase Credit Card Expiry Year to 2022 and add number beside months like 01 - January. I am using Authorize.net plugin as payment method. Is there any easy way to do this?

Thanks
Kevin S

alatak

Hello,

Ok, I have done it for the next version.

Meanwhile you fix it like that
in file plugins/vmpayment/authorizenet/authorizenet.php
line 207
replace
$html .= shopfunctions::listYears ('cc_expire_year_' . $method->virtuemart_paymentmethod_id, $this->_cc_expire_year, NULL, NULL, "onchange=\"var month = document.getElementById('cc_expire_month_'.$method->virtuemart_paymentmethod_id); if(!CreditCardisExpiryDate(month.value,this.value, '.$method->virtuemart_paymentmethod_id.')){this.value='';month.value='';}\" ");

by
$html .= shopfunctions::listYears ('cc_expire_year_' . $method->virtuemart_paymentmethod_id, $this->_cc_expire_year, NULL, 2022, "onchange=\"var month = document.getElementById('cc_expire_month_'.$method->virtuemart_paymentmethod_id); if(!CreditCardisExpiryDate(month.value,this.value, '.$method->virtuemart_paymentmethod_id.')){this.value='';month.value='';}\" ");

FlourishDNA

Hi alatak,

Thanks a lot for the reply. That did solved the years issue. Happy to know that you are adding the fix on the next release. I have another issue with the CVV hint message. Instead of showing up Image and a hint message it shows up html code. I have attached the screenshot below for the same. Is this something to do with my theme or the plugin itself?

Great Day
Kevin S

Quote from: alatak on September 12, 2012, 18:02:05 PM
Hello,

Ok, I have done it for the next version.

Meanwhile you fix it like that
in file plugins/vmpayment/authorizenet/authorizenet.php
line 207
replace
$html .= shopfunctions::listYears ('cc_expire_year_' . $method->virtuemart_paymentmethod_id, $this->_cc_expire_year, NULL, NULL, "onchange=\"var month = document.getElementById('cc_expire_month_'.$method->virtuemart_paymentmethod_id); if(!CreditCardisExpiryDate(month.value,this.value, '.$method->virtuemart_paymentmethod_id.')){this.value='';month.value='';}\" ");

by
$html .= shopfunctions::listYears ('cc_expire_year_' . $method->virtuemart_paymentmethod_id, $this->_cc_expire_year, NULL, 2022, "onchange=\"var month = document.getElementById('cc_expire_month_'.$method->virtuemart_paymentmethod_id); if(!CreditCardisExpiryDate(month.value,this.value, '.$method->virtuemart_paymentmethod_id.')){this.value='';month.value='';}\" ");

alatak

Hello
Instead of showing up Image and a hint message it shows up html code.
hum.. it works for me.
Can you test with the default template? just in case.

FlourishDNA

Hi,

I tried with Joomla default template and still it is showing up the same html code.

Thanks

Quote from: alatak on September 12, 2012, 18:17:19 PM
Hello
Instead of showing up Image and a hint message it shows up html code.
hum.. it works for me.
Can you test with the default template? just in case.

ornet40

I had this same problem, but I still have one unresolved need to change the expiration date in year 4 digit by 2 digits and not how.

Thank you for your help.

alatak

Hello
I have tried again. I still don't have the problem. Can you please submit a ticket here http://extensions.virtuemart.net/ticket
I will help you.