News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

How to Order (List Order) your Child Products

Started by southpaw3229, September 10, 2012, 22:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southpaw3229

I have created a parent item and created 3 child products for each parent.  I have each child parent (T-Shirts) Small, Medium and Large.  My issue is sometimes in the child drop down menu, medium shows at the top and large in the middle and small at the bottom.

how do i keep these child products in order?  i did go to the parent product under customer fields and checked the box Parent Orderable and selected PRODUCT SKU from the drop down menu.  I then added an A at the beggining of the sku for small, B at the beggining sku for medium and C for Large, but nothing happens.

I am using VM2 2.0.10.

thanks

jaynini

Is it possible? I'm also looking for an answer :)

wpompen

Same problem here, child products are showing in random order at each page refresh.
+
The price of the child products is not displayed, only after selecting one, this leads to "surprises" in the cart.

Thank you for any helpful replies!

ps: funny that this topic was moved here by our "Super Hero", he probably read it, but is he going to save us too ??? ;-)