News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Email after notify me

Started by flaterik, September 07, 2012, 12:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flaterik

Hi people, when a customer use the notify me on product, i want the administrator also receive the email of notification.

Other question, when the quantity become bigger than 0 , it's possible to have auto notify to customer ?

Thank you

flaterik

And how i can find the product with a shopper request?
I have about 500 product...

John2400

Maybe write to these  guys for question 1.    http://www.acyba.com/acymailing.html?partner_id=19513

question 2 - yes I know when they ask a question you would like a back link to that product - that has been asked a few times - me too hope it comes soon.

flaterik

I'm confused  8)

Tell me if right:

When a customer use the notify me on product, i want the administrator also receive the email of notification.
The response is: me too hope it comes soon

Other question, when the quantity become bigger than 0 , it's possible to have auto notify to customer ?
The response is:  http://www.acyba.com/acymailing.html?partner_id=19513

And how i can find the product with a shopper request?
For example, my user use this function , how i can find o 500 product , the product with notification?

John2400

when the customer clicks on a product to ask a question- at the moment we receive a notification that comes to the customer and the administartor - "but" the item does not have a link back to the item the customer asked about - it does give the name but I would like a simple click and jump to that product - since we have so many products in the system that would be great.

Now if you are not receiving this notification as the admin then you have another issue?

The link I sent you : this is a extension I think will do what you request but you will have to write to them and ask.

flaterik

Oh perfect.

So i have another problem :)
I can't receive notify me link. But i overwrite this part of template on the 2.0.6 , have you introduced this link after?

Where is the file i must control?

Thank you

flaterik

flaterik

I talk with Acymailing and isn't possible to send an automatic e-mail if the product quantity is more than 0

I have also the same problem

I can't receive notify me link. But i overwrite this part of template on the 2.0.6 , have you introduced this link after?

Where is the file i must control?

I