News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

[ SOLVED ] Price per Unit (KG)

Started by Tamakom, September 03, 2012, 20:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tommyworld

Anyone figured out how not to show the unit "kg" in the price yet?  Please respond in English if possible, thank you.

lindapowers

Hola Tamakom, eso pensaba yo pero puedes hacer pruebas cambiando el embalaje a 1.5 o 3 y verás como hace algún tipo de cálculo que aún no comprendo exactamente y devuelve resultados distintos.
Si cambias valores en el embalaje y unidades lo puedes ver tu mismo.
---------------------
Hi if you change the values for "embalaje" (sorry don't know the field name in english) to lets say 1.5 or 3 and the unit fields the result is actuallly a calculation which I don't understand exactly.

The imagine I uploaded seems to show incorrectly that the number displayed is the one from that field but that is not correct, theres a calculation somewhere with those 3 fields which im still trying to understand.

When I have time I will test this carefully, but if someone knows how it works exactly please share it with us.

Regards

Tamakom

Lindapower
Veo una constante de 5.20 Euros por cada 10 kilos.
A mi me resultó así:
1 = 5.20
2 = 10.40
3 = 15,60.....etc....etc

No veo cálculos con resultados locos

2 = 10.40
3 = 15.60 ..... etc etc ....

I do not see crazy results calculations

Tamakom

tommyworld:

What's your version of virtuemart?
In previous versions it was easy to remove the "KG"

Virtuemart => Configuration => Pricing => "Price configuration" => "Show the price label for Packaging", off, Blank, empty.

Virtuemart version 2.0.20b, no "Show the price label for Packaging"

Regards

tommyworld

Tamakom:

I have the latest version 2.0.20b and I don't see that option check-box available.  Is it true that I can rerun the database to get rid of it?  Suggestions from anyone in removing the annoying "kg" from the price unit?

Please help!!

Thank you.

aryans14

Same problem with me. From where the hell this KG is coming from.