News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Tos is not added to PDF invoice

Started by Rixters, August 24, 2013, 11:10:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rixters

When I place an order I get the mail with the PDF with the order info but no Tos added on the end of the invoice.
Next, I login with FTP and manually remove this particular invoice. In VM I click on "Create PDF invoice button" in the orders list. Now the invoice is recreated and Tos are added as should...
Can someone give me a hint on how to solve this.

I use: VM 2.0.22b ,Joomla 1.5.14, Rupostel OPC

Thanks in advance!

jenkinhill

Joomla 1.5 is no longer supported.  http://virtuemart.net/news/list-all-news/426-end-of-life-for-virtuemart-11-heidelpay-now-in-virtuemart-2012
"We decided to declare now the end of life for VirtueMart 1.1, and that the version 2 of VirtueMart is not any longer maintaining joomla 1.5 compatibility." 4 October 2012

Check in  Shop / Invoices tab that {vm:vendorlegalinfo} is appended to the footer.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Rixters

Sorry for my typo... Joomla 2.5.14  :)

The snippet is indeed added to the footer of the VM invoice. When I place an order the Tos is not added to the invoice.
When I recreate the invoice from Virtuemart the Tos is added.

I hope that someone can direct me to a solution...

reinhold

That is a bug in the invoice template provided by VirtueMart. I have sent a bug fix to Milbo. If anyone needs the fix urgently, I'll attach the patch also to this message.

Reinhold

[attachment cleanup by admin]