News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[SOLVED]Can not save shipping details after upgrade

Started by dudumizi, August 28, 2012, 10:03:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dudumizi

Last week i have upgraded my website from VM 2.0.6 to 2.08 then 2.0.10. Everything went well,I didn't noticed any problem, then after some days one customer complained that the shipping cost doesn't show, does it means FREE shipping?

I checked the front end, was true, customer can choose shipping type, but there is no cost in shipping, i went in VM back end to update it, i found all fields in Shipping Configuration tab are empty. Whenever i fill and click save it return empty again and again. Is there anything wrong?? Details in Shipment Method Information has no problem.

Attachment shows what i added

[attachment cleanup by admin]

alatak

Hello,

Have you checked that it is not a template issue?
Can you give me the URL?

dudumizi

Before upgrade was working with no problem, i have PM you the URL

dudumizi

i can not save at the backend, so think there is nothing to do with template. I am using Joomla 2.5.6, i have emailed you the url

alatak

Hello,

Your website is multilingual.
You must save the shipment in both language .

dudumizi

And the same thing happen to paying methods, cant save configuration tab, i have also noticed that  i have repetition in VM plugins, many versions exist and and no new version although i run Virtuemart-aio

[attachment cleanup by admin]

dudumizi

Can not save in any language, i choose corresponding language, but when i click save, it clear all details in configuration, BTW which database table does it use so that i can do it manually?

alatak

Hello

Quotehave repetition in VM plugins, many versions exist and and no new version although i run Virtuemart-aio
That is probably the reason. Try to uninstall all the plugins, and install again the AIO component.

dudumizi

Thanks, problem solved, those old plugins was the cause, i uninstalled all plugin, then install fresh ones, everything done.

Thanks.