News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[SOLVED] - Registration by Checkout do not save Shipping Address

Started by rootfrequenz, August 26, 2012, 23:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rootfrequenz

Hello,

i have Problems by registration by checkout. The shipping address do not save and the registration conformation do not send... . First i think the Problem was created by an update from 2.0.6 to 2.0.8e, but i tested it with 2.0.6 now and the Problem still exists.
Then i downgrade to joomla 1.7.3, but the problem still exists.
I have testet it with the standard theme and no overrides. Problem still exists.

I use Joomla 2.5.6 and Virtuemart 2.0.9a.

Now, i think the problem was created by an Server update. Still exists problems with actually php or mysql versions ?

Actually, the server has follow configuration/versions:

Serverinformation:
PHP erstellt für    FreeBSD  8.3-RELEASE-p3 FreeBSD 8.3-RELEASE-p3 #0: Tue Jun 12 00:39:29 UTC 2012
Datenbankversion    5.5.25
Datenbankzeichensatz    utf8_general_ci
PHP-Version    5.3.15
Webserver    Apache
PHP-Interface für den Webserver    apache2handler
Joomla!-Version    Joomla! 2.5.6 Stable [ Ember ] 19-June-2012 14:00 GMT
Joomla!-Plattform-Version    Joomla Platform 11.4.0 Stable [ Brian Kernighan ] 03-Jan-2012 00:00 GMT
Browsererkennung    Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_8_0) AppleWebKit/537.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/21.0.1180.82 Safari/537.1

Relevante PHP-Einstellungen:
Safe-Mode    Aus
Open-Basedir    Keine
Fehler anzeigen    Aus
Kurze Open-Tags    Aus
Datei-Uploads    An
Magic-Quotes    Aus
Register-Globals    Aus
Ausgabe zwischenspeichern    An
Sitzungsspeicherpfad    Keine
Sitzungsautostart    0
XML aktiviert    Yes
Zlib aktiviert    Yes
Natives ZIP aktiviert    Yes
Deaktivierte Funktionen    Keine
Mbstring aktiviert    Yes
Iconv verfügbar    Yes

Do you need more php-information? Or is this the false way to fix the problem?
Thank you for help!
Basti

Milbo

We know this problem exists with old layouts for 2.0.6 in 2.0.8+

But when you disabled your overrides it should work directly. I dont think your php or mysql has something todo with it. Use joomla 2.5 latest. Never use j1.6,j1.7 or so. Either use j1.5 or j2.5. What happens with the latest version? and please describe more exact what you do.

There are small differences. The differences are very tiny. For example,.. do you register while the process? are you registered and you enter the first time a ST address? and so on.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

rootfrequenz

Hello Milbo,

first thank you for fast answer.

I use the latest jommla version 2.5.6 and Virtuemart 2.0.9a.

i disabled the overrides but i have the same problem:
Something is in the cart and i klick to checkout. The next page is the register/guestcheckout page. I fill out the complete formular and klick register and checkout.
Now i am logged in while the next steps checkout. In the Backend of jommla in users i see the new user without shipping address. The user does not get any Mail.

Do you need more information?

Thank you and kind redgards

sfjoomster

I'm having exactly the same issue with billing information.

The user account gets created but no information is stored and i'm redirected to the "Add/Edit billing address information" form which is blank.

anyone have any ideas on this?

jommla version 2.5.6 and Virtuemart 2.0.10.

sfjoomster

Heres further details of my issue

using joomla 2.5.6 virtuemart 2.0.10

1. user adds an item to the cart
2. user goes to cart to checkout
3. user adds registration info and billing information and clicks checkout
4. page refreshes, user is logged in but all the billing information is blank
5. user adds billing information AGAIN and clicks checkout the page refreshes and shows the cart - as it should have after the previous step

I have tried toggling my checkout settings on the following with the same results

On checkout, ask for registration - on or off
Only registered users can checkout  - on or off

If there is a way to display the registration form without the bill to form this may be sufficient since they would be redirected afterwords to the bill to form.
But there are hooks that seem to require the bill to information during the registration.

Even if I go into virtuemart and toggle the bill to fields to disabled on the registration form they show up and the same issue happens.

rootfrequenz

in the backend i get the following message:

vmError: TableUserinfos::store failed - Duplicate entry '4294967295' for key 'PRIMARY' SQL=INSERT INTO `g8ck5_virtuemart_userinfos` (`virtuemart_user_id`,`virtuemart_userinfo_id`,`address_type`,`address_type_name`,`name`,`company`,`title`,`last_name`,`first_name`,`phone_1`,`address_1`,`address_2`,`city`,`virtuemart_state_id`,`virtuemart_country_id`,`zip`,`agreed`,`created_on`,`created_by`,`modified_on`,`modified_by`,`locked_on`,`locked_by`) VALUES ('83','0','BT','','Test2 User','','Herr','User','Test2','','Teststr. 10','','Berlin','0','81','10247','','2012-09-03 18:33:28','46','2012-09-03 18:33:28','46','0','0')
vmError: Konnte die VirtueMart Benutzerdaten nicht speichern

rootfrequenz

Hello again,

after a long analyse i found the problem:

the problem was in the db. There was an false entrie which i deleded. This solved the problem.
Now the address data will be saved and the mails go out.

SOLVED!

Thanks for input.
Basti

rootfrequenz

Hello Again,

the problem come back .... after delete the false Entry the problem comes back.... In the database the virtuemart_userinfo_id is everytime 4294967295. And when registrate a user after the first one then in error is produced ... because the virtuemart_userinfo_id 4294967295 exists.

Can someone help?

Thanks.

rootfrequenz

The problem is solved! The problem was in the database.
To solve the problem do:

(1) delete the table from database
(2) in VM Backend do repair database tables

and the problem is solved. I think i got the error while updating Virtuemart from 2.0.6 to 2.0.8e.

cheers

brilliantimpact

Where is the option to repair database tables?  I'm looking under tools and migration and not seeing it...

remeedella

I had everything working and didn't have this problem and I cannot think what I have done to have this problem occur now? I was fixing the layout of checkout and cart page. I tested and everything worked and now it doesn't. Only when you put an item in cart, try and checkout (forced to register) or add/edit billing address, you will complete form as usual but it will reload registration page and with all the fields blanked as though you did nothing. What is happening? :S This is all of a sudden

remeedella

I tried repairing tables in database and I enabled debugs and I can't tell if I see any errors. The website in question is still www.submissionfc.com/clone/jupgrade

Trying to checkout anew from cart is just refreshing

remeedella

well solved again. I was going at this like crazy and really worried. Pretty much deleting the majority of files in views/user/tmpl/ and replacing with the newest virtuemart versions of those files seemed to rectify pages not working in cart!