News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Fatal error: Class 'ContentHelperRoute' not found

Started by Jason Farmer, August 25, 2012, 21:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Farmer

Joomla 2.5.6 Virtuemart 2.0.10 Fresh Installs

I am using include_content_item plugin in my product descriptions.  http://www.kksou.com/php-gtk2/products/download_product.php?i=129

I have enabled joomla plugins in virtuemart config.

On first getting this error I copied the product description into a joomla article, and that all works fine.

ie. only getting this error on virtuemart product descriptions.

The full error message is
QuoteFatal error: Class 'ContentHelperRoute' not found in plugins\content\include_content_item\include_content_item\include_content_item.lib.php on line 242

Any help greatly appreciated

[tr][td][/td][td]
Development[/td][td]Production[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]VirtueMart   [/td][td]
2.0.12b
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Joomla!   [/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Mysql  [/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]PhP   [/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr]
[/table]

jenkinhill

The class "ContentHelperRoute" is not part of VirtueMart so the issue must be with your plugin - are you sure it is compatible with J2.5?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

alatak

Hello,

If you have enabled the Joomla content plugin , it should work to insert a Joomla content plugin in the product description.

I have just tried your plugin. And it works for me. No fatal error.
Are you using the correct plugin / Joomla versions ?

Jason Farmer

@Jenkinhill  Thanks, but Virtuemart uses any number of Joomla modules and the implementation of joomla content plugins within virtuemart is all virtuemart code. It is this implementation that I think may have a bug (as the exact same description works fine in joomla)

@alatak Hi yes, pretty sure I've got it all right. Joomla 2.5.6 Virtuemart 2.0.10 php 5.3.5 mysql 5.5  - I do have more than one include_content_item in my product description (about 5), perhaps this is the problem... I'll try it with just the one and see if it works for me. Are you using the same versions as I am?

Thanks again for your help

edit: No, thats not it. Same error with just the one ... {include_content_item 110 readmore=1 fadein=1},

In Extension Manager: Manage , include_content_item is reported as being version 2.5.11, i.e. the joomla 2.5 version from http://www.kksou.com/php-gtk2/Joomla/Include-Content-Item-plugin.php

edit 2: Just installed Joomla 2.5.6 with sample data, virtuemart 2.0.10 with sample data, include_content_item 2.5.11  using the same sources as for my main install - added {include_content_item 1} into the wooden ladder description and it works... so there is something up (or rather down) with  my data... time for some more head scratching...

edit 3: set the description to {include_content_item 1 readmore=1 fadein=1} and bingo .. it fails with the same error that I've been getting. ie. vanilla {include_content_item 1} works but {include_content_item 1 readmore=1 fadein=1} fails.

edit 4: I put the same code {include_content_item 1 readmore=1 fadein=1} into the Joomla article on the front page and it works fine.. so this error is only occurring within virtuemart ... i.e. there seems to be a problem with the plugin implementation in vm

edit 5: SOLVED - no problem with virtuemart, problem was with the plugin...

hacked the include_content_item.php source and inserted the following (which is what it was asking for afer all....)

if(!class_exists('ContentHelperRoute')) {
require_once JPATH_BASE.'/components/com_content/helpers/route.php';
}

I'll share this with the publishers of the plugin

[tr][td][/td][td]
Development[/td][td]Production[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]VirtueMart   [/td][td]
2.0.12b
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Joomla!   [/td][td]
[/td][td]