News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

No payment methods available

Started by imageinaction, August 24, 2012, 18:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imageinaction

::)

Hello ... can anyone assist me in my journey through Virtumart? I'm struggling with the The Payment methods
    option in Administrator, it does not have any payment options in it?  Do I have to set these up? How do I do this? Am I just being naive?

Help me I'm drowning  ;)

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

imageinaction

Yes it is ... I have also just updated to the late release and the payment methods are still unavailable. I also do not have any shipping options to select from. Any ideas??

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

jenkinhill

There are 14 payment plugins and one highly configurable shipment plugin included in VM2, all installed by the aio installer in the VM file package.

Payments are set up in VM backend Shop/Payment methods. Click on New then in the Payment Method Information give it a name, select the Payment Method from the drop down list and hit Save. Then you can configure that method. Same as with shipping. Additional payment/shipping plugins can be found in http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?board=135.0

All is outlined in the Wiki http://dev.virtuemart.net/projects/virtuemart/wiki

And more relevant to you, http://dev.virtuemart.net/projects/virtuemart/wiki/VM2_Shop_Menu
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

imageinaction

Thank you, however the solution you suggested : VM backend Shop/Payment methods is the problem ... there are no options in this area?

jenkinhill

That suggests that you have failed to install the aio component or have a failed installation. (Or you are not logged in as superadmin/vendor.)

There are two components that must be installed in the VM package.
For the current version I first install com_virtuemart.2.0.10.tar.gz
Then I install com_virtuemart.2.0.10_ext_aio.tar.gz

Installation instructions are in the package... also see http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=99127.msg327295#msg327295

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

imageinaction

Thanks. That did the trick ... but since I resolved this I have not been able to review my website through a browser. I just get a blank page. Could this be related or am I now facing a different issue?

Regards

imageinaction

8)
VM - Payment, Klarna was the culprit, I disabled this plugin and was back to normal instantly. Thank you for your patience and advice.

Let me be the first to wish you a happy Christmas :D

When my site is finally live, feel free to take a look www.crackersforchristmas.com

alatak

Hello,

Are you using the VM 2.0.10?
And what was your problem before you disabled the Klarna plugin?

imageinaction

Hello ...

My website had disappeared from the face of the earth, when I disabled this element my site sprang back to life. Yippie ki yay  8)

I'm happy

alatak

Hello,

And you are using VM2.0.10?

alatak

Hello

QuoteVM - Payment, Klarna was the culprit, I disabled this plugin and was back to normal instantly. Thank you for your patience and advice.
I need to understand why you had to disable it.
You have disable it in via Joomla?
When it was enabled , you got a blank page?
Which other payment are you using, or plugins you have installed?

imageinaction

All the following plugins were installed in my plugins folder when I downloaded and installed <com_virtuemart.2.0.10_ext_aio.tar.gz>. Then I published them, then I noticed my site had vanished. I unpublished them all and my website returned to normal, so I republished them one by one until I found the offending plugin.   It was Klama

VM - Payment, Standard
VM - Payment, Payzen
VM - Payment, SystemPay
VM - Payment, Moneybookers Credit Cards
VM - Payment, Moneybookers Lastschrift
VM - Payment, Moneybookers iDeal
VM - Payment, Moneybookers Giropay
VM - Payment, Moneybookers Sofortüberweisung
VM - Payment, Moneybookers Przelewy24
VM - Payment, Moneybookers Online Bank Transfer
VM - Payment, Moneybookers Skrill Digital Wallet
VM - Payment, Authorize.net