News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[SOLVED] Superuser strange messages

Started by DaggaTora, August 22, 2012, 13:33:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaggaTora

Hi!

all superusers in our shop keep getting strange messages like:

Info: weigth_countries _weightCond orderWeight:0 method->weight_start: method->weight_stop: result:1
Info: weigth_countries _nbproductsCond nbproducts:1 method->nbproducts_start:0 method->nbproducts_stop:0 result:1
weigth_countries _orderamountCond cart_amount:19.999997 method->orderamount_start:0 method->orderamount_stop:0 result:
weigth_countries _zipCond zip:28023

Normal users don't recieve these messages.

any idea?

Thanks!
Joomla 2.5.17 | VM2.0.26d | PHP 5.3.28

DaggaTora

and in cart appears this:

Info: weigth_countries _weightCond orderWeight:0 method->weight_start: method->weight_stop: result:1
Info: weigth_countries _nbproductsCond nbproducts:1 method->nbproducts_start:0 method->nbproducts_stop:0 result:1
weigth_countries _orderamountCond cart_amount:19.999997 method->orderamount_start:0 method->orderamount_stop:0 result:

bytelord

Hello,

This is normal because some debugging information messages are activated by default for vm admin users that login in the frontend.
If you disable automatic shipment this message will not appear, if you need automatic shipment select you will have that message.

btw, only to admin users that debug information shows up :)

Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!

DaggaTora

Thanks for the info bytelord!

is there any way to deactivate only that debug info?

bytelord

Hello,

May be i am wrong but i think is located under your_joomla_site\plugins\vmshipment\weight_countries\weight_countries.php
around line 275 comment the following line

vmdebug('checkConditions '.$method->name.' does not fit');

Please test it and report back if that solve your issue.

If you featured upgrade VM AIO extensions you will have to comment that line again.

Hopes that is the line :)

Regards.

DaggaTora

Thanks but it doesn't work!  >:( admin life is so hard...

;D

bytelord

hello,

I am sure where is exactly, is sure at the core but maybe you shouldn't comment it...
in admin's life is a common thing debug messages enabled by default and comes all around ... :)

DaggaTora

;)

Thanks for your time!

If anyone knows a solution it will be great!

Milbo

It is only a message for superusers. It does not harm your store, because there should anyway only one superuser and you should also test your store NOT as admin or superuser.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

DaggaTora

Again you are completly right Milbo, but boss want to be superadmin and have the same view as mortals  ;D

bytelord

You can place boss as a standard shopper user. Tell him after that this is the an admin account! Easy

Milbo

you can also just change the vmAdminInfo function in the BE/helpers/config.php
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

DaggaTora

mmm I'm not really sure about changing functions. Wouldn't know where to start but thanks :)

About what you said bytelord about placing boss as a standar shopper he is actually like stardar but he doesn't have the (2). In shoppers regular clients are "shopper / (2)" superadmins "shopper / ()" and me "admin / (deprecated)". I've tried to add the (2) to superadmins but is something about DB 2=register; 8=superadmins...

dinoide

Quote from: bytelord on August 22, 2012, 19:18:29 PM
You can place boss as a standard shopper user. Tell him after that this is the an admin account! Easy

It is not my case. The stupid messages appears for all users in the virtuemart.
Why didn't fix before... there are a lot of releses with the same problem. It's agly to see these messages for normal user.!

dinoide

could you specify the solution please?

What is BE?

If you know the solution, why are you delivering new releses with the same problem.
It is a headadrake to fix all stupid messages after install a new update.
Please, YOU fix it and deliver a new update with the corrections.

Thanks.