News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Custom fields always show as radio buttons and not dropdown

Started by ctecha, August 21, 2012, 15:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ctecha

Hi everybody,

No matter what I do with custom fields they always show as a radio button in the cart area. I've tried this plugin:

http://www.kaizenmediaworks.com/virtuemart-2-0-custom-field-dropbox-plugin

I've tried using cart variants. I have no clue why they keep showing as radio buttons instead of showing in a dropdown. I attached a screenshot of what it looks like and what my backend looks like.

As you can see I have like 10 custom fields in there and all that shows up in the cart area is Savvy Parent in a radio button. Im trying to get a dropdown to show of options to select from. Any ideas on why this is happening? I have these custom fields set as cart attributes too.

Thanks

[attachment cleanup by admin]

balai

This is how VM displays the cart variant custom fields.

To use the plugin you have downloaded you have to create new cf, setting as type this plugin

ctecha

I did do this and I used the custom field > plugin > vm dropbox. I set it up exactly as site described and they still showed as radio buttons.

Larion476

I have the Exact opposite problem.  Using VirtueMart 2.10.

I would loke to have radio buttons for one of my custom fields (Is list is set to NO). But it always shows up like a dropdown.

Where do we tell VirtueMart to display a Custom Field as Drop down or Roadio Button

John2400

ctecha,

I can see your set up and the : http://www.kaizenmediaworks.com/virtuemart-2-0-custom-field-dropbox-plugin

suggestion they are nothing like each other?  go back to the page and have a look at the image.

Larion476

I am actually using Kaizen Dropbox for another Custom Field and it works nicely.  Still cant' find how to display radio buttons.  See attached images.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

dnlvsci

Thank you very much. This is a very very great tool! I think you should need to cantact with the VM develeopers because they must to implement this for the core package. :)